Gun control!!!!! - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gun control!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2012, 04:41 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6530 Times on 3642 Posts
Likes Given: 6162

It is my sincere hope that all of the bad press surrounding Katrina will cause most, or all future soldiers and guardsmen to refuse to obey such orders, even if the politicians have the testicular fortitude to issue them.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 08-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

These people who had their guns confiscated simply did not want to die, therefore they did not challenge the Police. You know that killing a Police Officer will not stop the invasion and the people felt that they had a reason to continue living.

Hard choices are in our future. If everyone would rise at once, a difference could be made, but you know that people will not do that. Americans are as soft as a babies behind because we were raised to be that way.

Prepare, as each individual will be tested within the next year. Know yourself and establish boundaries for yourself and your family. Know far in advance what you will and will not accept from authority figures and how best to address the problem.

Hell, the American people should have already spent great amounts of time demonstrating on the streets of Washington D. C. How many times have you traveled to D.C. to voice your outrage? As for me, I've only been once and should have been there hundreds of times. How many of you have never voiced your opinion against government policies by calling your Representative or Senator to express your personal views?

www.popvox.com gives all Americans an easy method for voicing their opinions, yet when I voice my opinion through the medium, I find that less than 500 people have exercised their their rights of regress on pending and active legislation. We want to believe that we are a free people yet we act as mindless Sheep allowing the government to stuff legislation down our throats.

The reason we are here is because we the people failed to get involved. We were too busy watching American Idol or some other mind numbing TV show? Yes, you may be one of the few who did have regress with your elected officials, but it is the Nation as a whole that did not rise in objection. We left our elected officials open to do their own bidding and they discovered that they like POWER and now they want more. To stop something, it will take 'an equal and opposite force'. Where do you stand on that requirement??

Think about it and pray on it, the next move is yours.

NRA Life Member
Texas State Rifle Association Life Member
Second Amendment Foundation Life Member
In God We (I) Trust

opaww Likes This