Gun control!!!!!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gun control!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Gun control!!!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-05-2012, 05:49 AM   #2

Ice-T
Gonna go ahead and post it again.

Old 08-05-2012, 05:55 AM   #3

This is a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_YTM_eAWnQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Old 08-05-2012, 06:01 AM   #4

Uncle Ted speaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIXH9DeCRU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Old 08-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Kudos to all three of these guys. I can't say enough good about Stossel, we really need a LOT more journalists like him. A guy willing to go out and actually dig up and report the truth, instead of reporting on his own emotional blither blather.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5928 Times on 3352 Posts
Likes Given: 5477

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if the king confiscates all of the swords and spears in the realm, EXCEPT his loyal Praetorean Guard, he's probably got a reason for it.

Winston Churchill

Old 08-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #7

Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

im sorry if this would be the improper place to put this question but i have to understand since i dont know much about it in the first place.

during the aftermath, after katrina, Louisiana police did in fact go door to door and confiscate firearms from their law abiding owners, with out warrant or probable cause, correct? kicked in doors and everything. this isnt opinion im tryin to see if i have the image correct in my mind.

with all the bolstering about "come and get them" and "from my cold dead hands", what happened there? why did nobody do anything when the one thing we fear actually happened?

again this isnt a confrontation or opinion, im just as angry about it as you are, im simply asking in a calmer way "what the F---!"

I don't think I'm cool enough to play Spartan shouting "Molon Labe!". I'll just stick to being an American, firmly saying "Dont Tread On Me".

Old 08-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogOne View Post
im sorry if this would be the improper place to put this question but i have to understand since i dont know much about it in the first place.

during the aftermath, after katrina, Louisiana police did in fact go door to door and confiscate firearms from their law abiding owners, with out warrant or probable cause, correct? kicked in doors and everything. this isnt opinion im tryin to see if i have the image correct in my mind.

with all the bolstering about "come and get them" and "from my cold dead hands", what happened there? why did nobody do anything when the one thing we fear actually happened?

again this isnt a confrontation or opinion, im just as angry about it as you are, im simply asking in a calmer way "what the F---!"
simply because something is done that's unlawful and someone is allowed to do it and get away with it doesn't make it lawful. the people simply allowed an agency to commit an illegal act and they got away with it. simply because many people don't understand their rights and freedoms.

if i showed up at your door and i have a badge and a peice of paper that says i need all your guns, even though it's not really legal for me to consficate them and you give them to me, is that legal or illegal? simply because i have a badge and some peice of paper! that's pretty much what happened because these people accepted the authority of those taking the guns as doing what was legal when it wasn't. they didn't question authority or the legalities of thsoe committing the crime of illegal consfication of guns.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #9

Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

oh i understand the gravity that was present, including people jostled by the incredible disaster that was there, but i just find it quite disturbing that that is all it would take. a badge and paper. im upset that no one, even just one, did not put up a fight. well im also thankful cause i dont want to see cops or people hurt but in such a situation, theres really only one side id root for in the end.

i wonder in such a situation with the closest communist state we have, Illinois, if they enacted a confiscation act, if that is how easy it would go down. without a disaster present.

im just glad i sold all my guns and i dont have anything firearms related.

I don't think I'm cool enough to play Spartan shouting "Molon Labe!". I'll just stick to being an American, firmly saying "Dont Tread On Me".

Old 08-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #10

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogOne View Post
oh i understand the gravity that was present, including people jostled by the incredible disaster that was there, but i just find it quite disturbing that that is all it would take. a badge and paper. im upset that no one, even just one, did not put up a fight. well im also thankful cause i dont want to see cops or people hurt but in such a situation, theres really only one side id root for in the end.

i wonder in such a situation with the closest communist state we have, Illinois, if they enacted a confiscation act, if that is how easy it would go down. without a disaster present.

im just glad i sold all my guns and i dont have anything firearms related.
a little old lady did .... until 6 LEO manhandled her in her own kitchen Hopefully the American people will not allow this to happen again. I know with the recent hurricane Irene here in VT whole towns were cut off from supplies for months ..... no such effort to confiscate guns or evacuate neighborhoods was attempted

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD