The great conspiracy? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The great conspiracy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
Who has sources for the "secret" UN treaty language. I would think you would have to be a James Bond to even know it existed. If it smells like BS, it is probably BS.

Folks, remember this is an election year.

This is also a fund-raising year for the NRA. (as is every year) The NRA is the most paraniod (or dishonest) organization I know of. Every month is a new and horrible disaster coming up that they can fix. Then the next week I get a begging letter; the sky is falling, send money.If you believed the NRA articles from 2007, by now none of us could own a firearm because Obama was elected. They get dues from me every year, as I support their training programs, which are second to none. They don't get an extra dime for their partisan politics.

In the past three years I have only seen positive moves from states and the federal government concerning firearm use and ownership. Obama has not sneaked into my gun safe and taken a damn thing. Neither did Obama prevent me from getting an FFL-03 or buying a heap of firearms and ammo, through the mail.

The president is surely, personally, against firearm rights as we know and love them, but he has limited power to enforce his personal will on the public. Hillary never knew a gun she liked but the same principal applies to her ability to deal with it. One of the great things about the American form of government is the separation of powers. No one person or group can enforce their will on the public at large. No one is going to "sneak" a treaty past the congress, to think it can happen is to not understand how our government works.
Well, if you can use the computer and navigate the internet, you can surely find proof of the various negotiations by the UN to pass a "Small Arms Treaty." In the past, when John Bolton was the US Ambassador to the UN, he was quite vocal in refusing to accept any restriction of American 2nd amendment rights via a UN treaty. Our current ambassador is not nearly as gun friendly.

In 2012, the UN committee involved in crafting a Small Arms Treaty will meet to finalize a treaty, after several years of meeting and hashing out the differences UN member nations had with a treaty.

No, Obama hasn't came and got your guns, nor did he restrict you from getting a C&R license. He has authorized "back door" restrictions in border states regarding multiple sales of long guns within any given week. Justice sent out the letters to FFL's in those states ordering them to report any multiple sales of long guns, without any legal authority. His administration sought to restrict gun use on public lands, and did so until getting so much backlash they backed off. Obama's State Department refuses to issue the authority to import thousands of M-1 Carbines and Garands from South Korea. If you don't see those examples as "restrictions" on legal gun owners, you clearly are not paying attention.

And, the ONLY possible logical reason his Justice Department had to order "Fast & Furious" was to "prove" the anti-gun crowds insistence that US gun shops armed the drug cartels. Had Brian Terry not been killed, I'd be willing to bet the whistle-blowers wouldn't have came forward to tell the tale of this act. And I truly believe their thinking was they could pull off the scam without the public having knowledge of what went on. They sought to prove the false statements of anti-gun lawmakers, and build public opinion to put further restrictions on legal gun owners.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #22

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

The interesting thing about "conspiracy theories" as I've known them to be,is that SOMETIMES they go from "theory" to "fact".

Take MKULTRA and MKNAOMI for example.

And another fact is,short and sweet,plain and simple- is that the federal government as we know it today,that "bastardized and illegitimate government" Madison spoke of in one of his quotes; which does not yield its power to the Constitution,recognize limits on its authority as such nor acknowledge the federalist system of state sovereignty that makes it a FEDERAL government as conceived and created by contract of the states,but rather sees itself as a national government with total control over the whole- is in fact in violation of the law.

And what do criminal organizations do to further their power and finance?

They conspire to commit crimes.

Hence,conspiracies are par for the course when your talking about a government gone bad.

Of course,the whole "conspiracy theory" label is supposed to connote a whack job in a tin foil hat- but how do you think an out of control government,coupled with a majority that accepts and benefits from the powers wielded illegitimately and illegally by that government,would come to view people that see through the bull****?

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 11-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #23

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackshot View Post
Two words for you:

Executive Order

I know about propaganda, you can see it on a small scale even in local elections. Now imagine the machinations that go into national elections. I agree with the NRA on some things; when it comes to safety and classes, youth training, you are absolutely right, they are second to none. I don't necessarily agree with their politics either. I'm a very conservative democrat, I believe there are people out there that genuinely need help.

I'm not too impressed with the Republican candidate line up. While I was initially leaning republican, there truly aren't any outstanding candidates. Flip-floppers and speaking out of one side of their mouthers. Not traits I want in a leader.

I know we are all impassioned about different things. We all have varying opinions on a wide range of topics. One thing I know for sure: We all love our guns.

They still beat the alternative, IMHO, Obama has divided this country in ways we'll spend a few generations getting past.