Grand Rapids MI PD Response to Open Carrier - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Grand Rapids MI PD Response to Open Carrier

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2014, 02:04 AM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2605 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
the fact of the matter is there are cops who abuse their authority and haven't a real clue many times to the legalities of the law pertaining to a citizen's rights concering guns and lawful carry.

but there are still ignorant douchebags who will try and make a political statement about their rights and try an bait cops into doing or saying something wrong.

so ignorant douchebags shouldstart acting like they have some sense and using their brains if they want to make a statement. being stupid is still being stupid and just because a person is within their legal rights, doesn't mean they aren't acting stupid.
and abusive cops need to learn the law and start acting with some professionalism and dignity that their badge and position deserve. if not they should really consider a career change.
Where they lose me is: Wanna be a tard? Fine, leave your gun locked

up at home. WHY make all gun owners look like tards, by acting like a

tard, while wearing a gun? WHAT did we do, to get this kind of attention?
Old 01-15-2014, 02:18 AM   #92
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1036 Times on 624 Posts
Likes Given: 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Where they lose me is: Wanna be a tard? Fine, leave your gun locked

up at home. WHY make all gun owners look like tards, by acting like a

tard, while wearing a gun? WHAT did we do, to get this kind of attention?
nice
/sarc

Old 01-15-2014, 04:16 AM   #93

Liked 2763 Times on 1244 Posts
Likes Given: 2662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
the fact of the matter is there are cops who abuse their authority and haven't a real clue many times to the legalities of the law pertaining to a citizen's rights concering guns and lawful carry.

but there are still ignorant douchebags who will try and make a political statement about their rights and try an bait cops into doing or saying something wrong.

so ignorant douchebags shouldstart acting like they have some sense and using their brains if they want to make a statement. being stupid is still being stupid and just because a person is within their legal rights, doesn't mean they aren't acting stupid.
and abusive cops need to learn the law and start acting with some professionalism and dignity that their badge and position deserve. if not they should really consider a career change.
Axxe man I thoroughly enjoy 99.9% of your posts, but since when does making a political statement make someone a douchebag? Especially when the real douchebags are trying so desperately to take away our rights. Were the participants of the Boston Tea Party douchebags? Stifling our first amendment right to protest isn't going to help us in anyway. Instead of ridiculing the people who protest we should jumping down the necks of police officers who violate our rights.

Once again this individual was just walking down the street, not protesting or being a douchebag. Until we nut up and say enough is enough, things will continue to get worse.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:22 AM   #94
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
Axxe man I thoroughly enjoy 99.9% of your posts, but since when does making a political statement make someone a douchebag? Especially when the real douchebags are trying so desperately to take away our rights. Were the participants of the Boston Tea Party douchebags? Stifling our first amendment right to protest isn't going to help us in anyway. Instead of ridiculing the people who protest we should jumping down the necks of police officers who violate our rights.

Once again this individual was just walking down the street, not protesting or being a douchebag. Until we nut up and say enough is enough, things will continue to get worse.
hold on! i said a douchebag making a political statement. not that making a political statement made a person a douchebag. huge difference.

also my statements in that post were not directed at what was going on in the video, but just comments and opinions in general.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:57 AM   #95

Liked 2763 Times on 1244 Posts
Likes Given: 2662

As someone pointed out earlier, stupid is not against the law. If it was D.C. would be empty. One man's douchebag is another man's protester.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:00 AM   #96
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
As someone pointed out earlier, stupid is not against the law. If it was D.C. would be empty. One man's douchebag is another man's protester.
well, i'll just disengage myself from this thread so as not to offend anyone.

i wouldn't want anyone to think i align myself with douchebags for being douchebags.