Got something from The Brady Bunch today
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Got something from The Brady Bunch today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 03:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

Default Got something from The Brady Bunch today

I was surprised when I got the mail today and there was a piece of their usual BS propaganda and a poll in it and of course wanting me to donate to them. Their mistake was leaving a nice big place to write comments so I politely told them what I thought of them, that their "reasonable" gun laws were anything but and that I think they are repulsive for wanting to disarm law abiding citizens and make us into victims. I then thanked them for reminding me to send donations to the NRA, GOA, NYSRPA and SAF. Hope they enjoy my response.

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-07-2012, 04:09 AM   #2

Liked 206 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 434

I've got something for the Brady Bunch

Old 03-08-2012, 03:52 AM   #3

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
I've got something for the Brady Bunch
Yeah....fresh and steaming.....

Old 03-08-2012, 04:56 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2858 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 254

Use their postage paid "contribution" envelope to send them something nasty. They can pay for the priveledge of being grossed out.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 03-08-2012, 04:57 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Use their postage paid "contribution" envelope to send them something nasty. They can pay for the priveledge of being grossed out.
now that would be priceless, I almost wanna contact them and say I would like to be added to their mailing list!

Old 03-08-2012, 05:40 AM   #6

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Years ago I placed a couple tbl spoons of sand in their prepaid and sent it back. I could just see the panic in the mail room when sand went into their automatic openners.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm
Since I have retired I have got in the habit of reading my mail while doing my morning duty on the throne. Well when I opened the Brady Bunch letter I felt like I really should donate something so I wiped my a$$ stuffed the envelope and sent it along. Kept a smile on my face all day

Old 03-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodz32 View Post
Since I have retired I have got in the habit of reading my mail while doing my morning duty on the throne. Well when I opened the Brady Bunch letter I felt like I really should donate something so I wiped my a$$ stuffed the envelope and sent it along. Kept a smile on my face all day
I would like to see the look on the libtard's face when he opened that one, or on the mailman's face when he pondered what in the hell that smell was the seemed to be wafting from his bag.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg

I would like to see the look on the libtard's face when he opened that one, or on the mailman's face when he pondered what in the hell that smell was the seemed to be wafting from his bag.
Never thought about the poor mailman but would loved to see the reaction when it was opened

Old 03-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2178 Times on 1187 Posts
Likes Given: 3323

i have a bunch of huge steel washers. Two of those go into postpaid envelopes from the Brady bunch, the AARP, and politicians asking for money.

Twenty years ago the Brady bunch was awash in donations from the anti-gunners: Now they're having trouble paying the rent. They have been reduced to irrelevance-how fitting.