Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Got something from The Brady Bunch today (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/got-something-brady-bunch-today-59631/)

jeepejeep 03-07-2012 03:52 AM

Got something from The Brady Bunch today
 
I was surprised when I got the mail today and there was a piece of their usual BS propaganda and a poll in it and of course wanting me to donate to them. Their mistake was leaving a nice big place to write comments so I politely told them what I thought of them, that their "reasonable" gun laws were anything but and that I think they are repulsive for wanting to disarm law abiding citizens and make us into victims. I then thanked them for reminding me to send donations to the NRA, GOA, NYSRPA and SAF. Hope they enjoy my response.;):D

blucoondawg 03-07-2012 04:09 AM

I've got something for the Brady Bunch

AcidFlashGordon 03-08-2012 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blucoondawg (Post 731630)
I've got something for the Brady Bunch

Yeah....fresh and steaming..... http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6347/spile.gif

robocop10mm 03-08-2012 04:56 AM

Use their postage paid "contribution" envelope to send them something nasty. They can pay for the priveledge of being grossed out.

blucoondawg 03-08-2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm (Post 732916)
Use their postage paid "contribution" envelope to send them something nasty. They can pay for the priveledge of being grossed out.

now that would be priceless, I almost wanna contact them and say I would like to be added to their mailing list!

Durangokid 03-08-2012 05:40 AM

Years ago I placed a couple tbl spoons of sand in their prepaid and sent it back. I could just see the panic in the mail room when sand went into their automatic openners.:D

hotrodz32 03-08-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm
Use their postage paid "contribution" envelope to send them something nasty. They can pay for the priveledge of being grossed out.

Since I have retired I have got in the habit of reading my mail while doing my morning duty on the throne. Well when I opened the Brady Bunch letter I felt like I really should donate something so I wiped my a$$ stuffed the envelope and sent it along. Kept a smile on my face all day

blucoondawg 03-08-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotrodz32 (Post 733345)
Since I have retired I have got in the habit of reading my mail while doing my morning duty on the throne. Well when I opened the Brady Bunch letter I felt like I really should donate something so I wiped my a$$ stuffed the envelope and sent it along. Kept a smile on my face all day

I would like to see the look on the libtard's face when he opened that one, or on the mailman's face when he pondered what in the hell that smell was the seemed to be wafting from his bag.

hotrodz32 03-08-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blucoondawg

I would like to see the look on the libtard's face when he opened that one, or on the mailman's face when he pondered what in the hell that smell was the seemed to be wafting from his bag.

Never thought about the poor mailman but would loved to see the reaction when it was opened

alsaqr 03-08-2012 07:20 PM

i have a bunch of huge steel washers. Two of those go into postpaid envelopes from the Brady bunch, the AARP, and politicians asking for money.

Twenty years ago the Brady bunch was awash in donations from the anti-gunners: Now they're having trouble paying the rent. They have been reduced to irrelevance-how fitting.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.