Google Is An ANTI-2nd Amendment Company! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Google Is An ANTI-2nd Amendment Company!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 09:18 PM   #11
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 701 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Google manually approved this site to run ads on and we are solely dedicated to firearms.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 07-05-2007, 05:23 AM   #12

Default PayPal lists their rules in the fine print....

Essentially they do not condone firearms transactions utilizing PayPal. I have read of others having problems, both major and minor when trying to purchase firearms via PayPal.

Once I discovered their policy, I stopped using them for ANY transaction.

Fire everyone in Congress NOW.

Old 08-05-2007, 07:07 PM   #13

Since I am an internet retailer of firearms I have run into problems with all the companies. EBAY is obvious in light of the recent BS and topics that have come up.

Paypal will not allow any payments for weapons, I have in the past listed it as a transaction for Airsoft for buyers who absolutely needed to use it.

It has been a HUGE losing battle with Google. They will not advertise guns and barely advertise airsoft. I had to split my websites since I sell both in order to advertise my airsoft with Google and in the end they will not advertise either (long story but I am banned now...) bastards. I don't need a gun I want a 2x4.

Isn't this essentially how the major empires have fallen. When they believe that they are so superior to the rest of the "world" that violence is no longer an issue thus bringing in another power that still believes it is?

It is extremely frustrating and saddening and is only going to get worse

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." George S. Patton

www.sabrearms.com
www.sabrearmsairsoft.com

Old 08-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #14

i learned about google from just searching on there site for magazines for my guns. paypal is another story. there a bunch of thieves. they have a ton of law suites against them

Old 08-14-2007, 09:23 PM   #15

Cool paypal

Cancelled my account - hurts, because I do a lot of internet buying, but it's the right thing to do...