Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Good Defensive Shoot?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 05:54 PM   #21
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

@WonderingMind,

A spot on analysis if I ever read one!

How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 03-26-2014, 06:15 PM   #22
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1355 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
There was a thread about this a few days ago. I was called a cop basher for saying that the police were wrong in this ONE case.

The dude who called you that was obviously high on crack because the guy was 20 yards away holding a little knife and they shot him six times and then beanbagged the crap out of his dead body and sicked a dog on him all the while yelling like a bunch of little girls, "he's still got the knife, he's still got the knife!" Did anybody there have even half of a freakin testicle? Maybe just enough of one to get within tazer range? I'm surprised they didn't bayonet the corpse. Oh, but wait a minute...if they'd tazed the dude then they wouldn't have had the fun and thrill of being able to shoot and kill him.

If the homeless guy had pulled a gun--any kind of gun--BB gun, cap gun, stun gun, water pistol--I wouldn't have had a problem with them wasting him.

As it stands, this video could serve as a demostration of wartime procedure for covering an enemy combatant who appears to be surrendering. If he twitches the wrong way, you blow him to Venus and nobody cares.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous
People Like This 
Old 03-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #23

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Way too much fear happening here.

If it's up to me, they all face homicide charges. Nobody gets to kill a person because they are frustrated or it's coffee time.....or they whip each other into losing control. That's too close to ordinary gangsta crap.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

People Like This