Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Go Rand Paul

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 06:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default Go Rand Paul

Glad he is from KY!
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/17/rand-paul-i-will-nullify-king-obamas-executive-orders-on-guns/

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #2

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

I sent an email and called senator Paul's office yesterday thanking him for his service to the citizens of Kentucky, the nation and the constitution of the US. I hope his staff let's him know that his actions are not going unnoticed.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #3

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Paul may very well be the last real chance America has. Although I cannot love him as his father, I surely hold deep respect for him, something VERY few politicians can get from me...

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Mosin Likes This 
Old 01-19-2013, 05:20 AM   #4

Liked 2350 Times on 1528 Posts

So is this the third or fourth state to declare this?

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 01-19-2013, 05:32 AM   #5

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

And they send this poor old horse back out even though it's long since dead...

Quote:
Cynthia Tucker, a visiting professor of journalism at the University of Georgia, believes the right-wing criticism is racially motivated. “I would be remiss if I didn't point out that it’s no coincidence that some of this crazy, over the top paranoia started with the election of a black president,” said Tucker. She noted that when Obama campaigned in 2008, he did not mention “gun” and “law” together. But he was elected, and gun and ammunition sales spiked.
He did mention it actually. He said he supported the 2A but believed we needed a few "common sense regulations" This to me is one of the most scary things he said during his campaign. He would never come out and say he was for or against things. Just that w needed some god old common sense regulations.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-19-2013, 05:49 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 701 Times on 457 Posts
Likes Given: 1925

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
And they send this poor old horse back out even though it's long since dead...

He did mention it actually. He said he supported the 2A but believed we needed a few "common sense regulations" This to me is one of the most scary things he said during his campaign. He would never come out and say he was for or against things. Just that w needed some god old common sense regulations.
It is always about getting people on their side while making the other side look bad, facts be damned...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member - NRA, NAGR