GL's stupid gun law rant thread

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > GL's stupid gun law rant thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 01:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Default GL's stupid gun law rant thread

I thought I would start this thread as a "Random Thoughts" thread about stupid gun laws that really irritate you.

For instance, why is a rifle with a 14" barrel a "SBR"? What difference does two lousy inches make?! How come I can have a 10" barrel on a AR "pistol" without a tax stamp, but as soon as you put a butt stock on it, it becomes an evil "short barrel rifle" and is therefore illegal without going through a red tape nightmare?

The stupid, it burns!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-28-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 434 Times on 273 Posts
Likes Given: 1283

all of them that affect law abiding citizens...oh wait thats all of them.