Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Global gun control law pushed by Clinton (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/global-gun-control-law-pushed-clinton-50490/)

Gh0zt36 10-25-2011 12:27 AM

Global gun control law pushed by Clinton

"The Obama Administration will take its first major step in a plan to ban all firearms in the United States. The Obama White House intends to force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations," according to journalist Joan Sharon.

Global gun control law pushed by Clinton - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

I could be wrong but you guys dont strike me the type that will say " ok mrs clinton heres all my guns "

what say you?

jjfuller1 10-25-2011 12:28 AM

stock up on bullets and body bags

trip286 10-25-2011 12:39 AM

Screw the body bags, let em rot in the sun.

Gh0zt36 10-25-2011 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 609664)
Screw the body bags, let em rot in the sun.

I was gonna say the same thing ..... So in essence this would disarm our country and leave us defenseless against enemies both foreign and domestic. You think thats what tPtb want ?

trip286 10-25-2011 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 (Post 609672)
I was gonna say the same thing ..... So in essence this would disarm our country and leave us defenseless against enemies both foreign and domestic. You think thats what tPtb want ?

This isn't one I've seen before. What's it mean?
BTW, as many of us know, it would only disarm the law abiding citizens. This is where many of us have to choose whether or not to become "outlaws"

alsaqr 10-25-2011 12:58 AM

Yep, the Obama bunch is going to take your guns, throw you in one of those huge railroad cars with buckets for toilets. You will be taken to one of numerous FEMA internment camps in the US western desert.

You will be guarded by statuesque ladies dressed head to toe in black leather and carrying whips. They are trained in Madame Veronica's school of S&M.

trip286 10-25-2011 12:59 AM

Well if you put it that way...

Gh0zt36 10-25-2011 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 609686)
This isn't one I've seen before. What's it mean?
BTW, as many of us know, it would only disarm the law abiding citizens. This is where many of us have to choose whether or not to become "outlaws"

the powers that be

BenLuby 10-25-2011 01:11 AM

One of you legal types correct me if I'm wrong, but the President, and congress, are banned from signing any treaty that violates the constitution, which this one definitely would. (And no, they ain't gettin my guns.)

Gh0zt36 10-25-2011 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenLuby (Post 609708)
One of you legal types correct me if I'm wrong, but the President, and congress, are banned from signing any treaty that violates the constitution, which this one definitely would. (And no, they ain't gettin my guns.)

Well one must understand . the constitution means as much to these globalists as a chinese take out menu