Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   "Getting Credit" For Old Executive Orders; What and How Bad is This!? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/getting-credit-old-executive-orders-what-how-bad-89205/)

HockaLouis 04-20-2013 04:07 PM

"Getting Credit" For Old Executive Orders; What and How Bad is This!?

Obama is incredulous he lost a huge photo-op and a big step forward in taking America into the abyss of a dark ages I am confident he envisions for the U.S.

So to play to the Leftist useful-idiots (you closet whiners know who you are) he has announced, again, he's taking action through Executive Orders -- and with the media they applaud. But they do not chastise him for having signed them months ago and doing nothing with them which is a fact. Just lazy? No. The questions: what did he write, how bad for law-abiding gun owners are they, and why didn't he enforce these sooner?

For 45 years national law prohibited guns being sold to those judged a danger to themselves or others, involuntarily committed or found not guilty by reason of insanity or incompetent to stand trial. States have not been sharing such information for all intent and purpose because health privacy laws contradict doing so. Now the Feds are looking to clarify this to break down the barrier. Hussein Obama "also mentioned giving law enforcement more information about lost and stolen guns and establishing emergency plans for schools" which are literal Executive Orders from early January!

We've had NICS in place since the mid-90's. The mental health stuff would just let that system work as designed and, unless they start playing with who is mentally ill, I'm not against the limitations. They are amongst the non-gray area of the spectrum of whom we don't want buying guns: bad guys and psychos. Lost and stolen guns reporting? Yeah, if they collect that info share it with everyone, EVERYONE, so someone else's property doesn't make its way into the legal gun trade (including person-to-person sales). Who would have a rational problem with that (unless I'm missing something)? And school emergency plans? Pointless pandering pretense, plain and simple, so I'll leave it here.

Now why didn't Hussein Obama start these sooner and why is he getting credit for lighting the fuse after more than a calendar quarter?

He didn't do it sooner because protecting people is the last thing he wants -- he needs chaos to advance tyrannical legislation.
That means promoting "gun violence" including prosecuting 1/10th of 1% of people who tried to illegally buy guns. Fact! His true goal was, is, to register firearms as the paved road to national confiscation as well as a ban on certain guns, ammo, and magazines -- the citizenry must be disarmed to be suppressed under a dicktitorial state. He has dusted these orders off becasue he had a public loss almost as embrassing as the spectical he would have made of it if he had won. Nothing is too low class for, nor beyond, this, well, Southside Chicago community organizer. He has resurrected old headlines to repeat the performance that he is taking spirited new action against gun violence, for the children don't ya know, in the face of a cowardly do-nothing Congress and "vocal minority of gun owners" who don't choose to become pawns and subjects, respectively, of this would-be Emperor.

And the mainstream media is in goosestep with Hussein Obama so they write and say what he drafts and they clap like trained seals whatever the naked truth as though he had clothes on...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Obama-Gun-Control/2013/04/19/id/500346?s=al&promo_code=13359-1

Axxe55 04-20-2013 04:54 PM

just wondering, is it your opinion that these attacks have been fabricated to further his agenda against firearms? just curious. your words below.

Now why didn't Hussein Obama start these sooner and why is he getting credit for lighting the fuse after more than a calendar quarter?

He didn't do it sooner because protecting people is the last thing he wants -- he needs chaos to advance tyrannical legislation

Chainfire 04-20-2013 06:08 PM

WELL! I sure as hell wouldn't want my kid's schools to have a plan for emergencies. How far can Obama go?

daaa

Axxe55 04-20-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainfire (Post 1220750)
WELL! I sure as hell wouldn't want my kid's schools to have a plan for emergencies. How far can Obama go?

daaa

have you ever seen his plans for the schools? probably about as effective as Joe Biden suggesting firing a shotgun in the air to scare off an attacker!

i trust nothing coming out of the current adminstration i regards to my well being or safety.

HockaLouis 04-20-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainfire (Post 1220750)

daaa

Since, Chainfire, it's such a truly no-brainer to you, in one paragraph tell us all what role in a gun violence plan of any kind you see this administration having to make your kid's school safer in an emergency? Other than giving money to a made-up Left-wing think tank and/or the teachers' unions I mean...

The floor's all yours. Go!

Daoust_Nat 04-20-2013 09:04 PM

I don't like to be conspiratorial, but Hussain needs more power to truely inflict damage on us and the second amanendment. My fear is that he will find a way to do so, and violate current laws without any outrage. He is close to that with most of the media.

Warrior1256 04-20-2013 11:30 PM

Obama DOES NOT want to cut gun violence at this time because each time some lunatic shoots up a place it gives Obama and his cronies another excuse to infringe on our rights.

Axxe55 04-20-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior1256 (Post 1221132)
Obama DOES NOT want to cut gun violence at this time because each time some lunatic shoots up a place it gives Obama and his cronies another excuse to infringe on our rights.

exactly! many of the conspiracy theorists believe that Obama is behind these violent attacks. now do i believe this. can't rightly tell for sure, but i always believe it's possible they could be. but i do fully believe that without a doubt, that the Obama administration will use any and everything, including these violent attacks to their advantage if it furthers their agenda for gun control.

never let a crisis go to waste, when it can further your agenda.