Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Georgia!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 07:06 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3679 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Default Georgia!!!!

Be on your toes!!!!!

This bill, will define "intent to sell" as owning 2 or more magazines for your rifle...

http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/en-US/display/20132014/SB/33

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-29-2013, 07:22 AM   #2
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1687 Times on 964 Posts
Likes Given: 3454

Did you see the author of this bill, Senator Donzella James (D), her bio very hard lefty, progressive, green movement:

She has worked to bring progressive change in the area of crime reduction, a safe and clean environment, stronger drunk driving laws and drug trafficking laws, economic development, increased access to affordable healthcare and quality education.

She championed an effort to stop an Indy 500 style race track by passing a bill which prohibited the construction of racetracks in residential neighborhoods.

Promoting the “Green Movement” as a global perspective.

She has been a major force for progressive change, and her commitment to family values and the salvation of Georgia’s children has been exemplary.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:00 AM   #3

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts

I am sure that she knows what is best for EVERYBODY.

Old 01-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #4

Liked 255 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
Did you see the author of this bill, Senator Donzella James (D), her bio very hard lefty, progressive, green movement:

She has worked to bring progressive change in the area of crime reduction, a safe and clean environment, stronger drunk driving laws and drug trafficking laws, economic development, increased access to affordable healthcare and quality education.

She championed an effort to stop an Indy 500 style race track by passing a bill which prohibited the construction of racetracks in residential neighborhoods.

Promoting the “Green Movement” as a global perspective.

She has been a major force for progressive change, and her commitment to family values and the salvation of Georgia’s children has been exemplary.
Sounds like the bitch needs to take a short walk off a tall bluff. People like this think they know how everyone is suppose to live and act but I bet she has more skeletons in her closet than anyone else.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #5

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Gee, and here I been thinking all along that intent to sell was when you posted something "For Sale", silly me.

P.S.
What the hell is an "oversize magazine"???
All my mags are proper size and fit my Glock like a hand in a glove.LOL.

This is the War Room!"

Last edited by TNFrank; 01-29-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank View Post
Gee, and here I been thinking all along that intent to sell was when you posted something "For Sale", silly me.

P.S.
What the hell is an "oversize magazine"???
All my mags are proper size and fit my Glock like a hand in a glove.LOL.
****!!!! This means they can take my 5 round FAL mag, try to stick it in my Sig 9mm, and call it "oversized".... I'm doomed.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

People Like This 
Old 01-30-2013, 12:24 AM   #7

Liked 669 Times on 411 Posts
Likes Given: 1666

I was born and reared in Georgia. A great state, with one glaring problem... Atlanta, and Atlanta politicians. They think they know what's best for the entire state, just like Cuomo and his ilk think they know what's best for all of NYS.

I doubt it will ever make it to a floor vote, and will be defeated if it does. Unless things have seriously changed for the worst in my beloved home state.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:31 AM   #8

All one has to do is look at a photo of the Earth at night, and look for the clusters of lights in the US...then pray for those lights to go dark....