Gearin' Up to Shut Down the 2nd Amendment! - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gearin' Up to Shut Down the 2nd Amendment!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 12:17 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasCandR View Post
If you're going to be a single issue voter, that's fine but do it right. Not all GOP believe in the Second Amendment and not all Dems oppose it. Sure, many do align that way but it's still your responsibility to understand and make an informed decision.

I don't know if this applies to you and please understand that it's said with no malice... Fail to select a candidate based on your own informed decision and you've given up your right to complain about what happens after the election.

I have voted Democrat. I have voted Republican. I have voted Independent. In each and every case, I did my own research and made an informed decision.

The ability to vote and the belief that certain rights are conveyed by our Creator (whomever that may be: G-d, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Hashem, Allah, Vishnu, Xenu, Yahweh, Eric Clapton, you get my drift) are what separate the USA from other societies and from the rest of the animal kingdom. That single concept is what makes us who we are. Celebrate these great freedoms but remember that there are those who will try to take them away. Permitting that soils the memories of Americans who have willingly traded their lives so the rest of us can live as free people in control of our own destiny.
The ONLY thing that separated us from the rest of the countries is we HAD the largest middle class by far...You notice I said HAD if that isn`t protected we will become another third world nation....

Old 07-23-2012, 01:15 AM   #72
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5795 Times on 3026 Posts
Likes Given: 394

this has gone from talking about the second ammendment to unrelated political discourse. this is not the place for that. please use the politics and controversy or conspiracy section for such things.

thank you

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Dillinger Likes This 
Closed Thread