Gearin' Up to Shut Down the 2nd Amendment! - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gearin' Up to Shut Down the 2nd Amendment!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
You're too smart to sully your good name by going into politics.
Oh I don't know about that, I'm just average for public school education.

JD

Old 07-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #62

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
George Washington cautioned the country against being caught up in the 2 party system of government. He stated it would bring a geographical discord to the nation. I can't help but think the republicans and dems have figured out that we're almost enslaved to voting for one or the other so they really don't care. We need to thin the herd, they're gettin inbred.
When the two parties seem at extreme odds they are the closest to joining hands. Then you can vote however you want and get the same results.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 07-22-2012, 02:51 AM   #63

Liked 24 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan01
We gun owners need to vote as a block and support Republican politicians only.......There will always be an occasional jerk Republican, but any Republican is better that risking a vote on a liberal Democrat.........Make it an issue by writing your Republican politicians in office and assure them that supporting gun ownership is good for getting our votes.

Things should begin looking better for our country when Obama and many Democrats are voted out of office.
If you're going to be a single issue voter, that's fine but do it right. Not all GOP believe in the Second Amendment and not all Dems oppose it. Sure, many do align that way but it's still your responsibility to understand and make an informed decision.

I don't know if this applies to you and please understand that it's said with no malice... Fail to select a candidate based on your own informed decision and you've given up your right to complain about what happens after the election.

I have voted Democrat. I have voted Republican. I have voted Independent. In each and every case, I did my own research and made an informed decision.

The ability to vote and the belief that certain rights are conveyed by our Creator (whomever that may be: G-d, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Hashem, Allah, Vishnu, Xenu, Yahweh, Eric Clapton, you get my drift) are what separate the USA from other societies and from the rest of the animal kingdom. That single concept is what makes us who we are. Celebrate these great freedoms but remember that there are those who will try to take them away. Permitting that soils the memories of Americans who have willingly traded their lives so the rest of us can live as free people in control of our own destiny.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #64

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I think they will try first to ban assault rifles. If they can successfully do that, it's only a matter of time until they achieve a ban on ALL firearms.

Gun Control freaks are truly holophobes.

Every day 115 people die in Automobile accidents. That's more than 10 times as many as died in Colorado and that's DAILY. Are they pushing to ban Automobiles? Why not?
A psychopath with a car can easily kill 10 people at one time.

They are nothing more than holophobes. And there are a LOT of them.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #65

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post

Get ready folks -- they're coming!
It is THEY who better get ready if they're thinking about coming after anything in this house.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #66

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
It is THEY who better get ready if they're thinking about coming after anything in this house.
Are you serious? I mean realistically, what could you do? What could anyone do?

(Hopefully there is a good answer)

Old 07-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #67

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by galapogos View Post

Resist and fight back ..... what other option would there be?

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 07-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #68

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by galapogos View Post

I will not answer thoroughly on a public forum for any gun hating entity to see.

Can I stop them from taking my weapons by force? No. But I can sure as hell make them earn it.
People Like This 
Old 07-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #69

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop

I will not answer thoroughly on a public forum for any gun hating entity to see.

Can I stop them from taking my weapons by force? No. But I can sure as hell make them earn it.
Good answer

Old 07-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #70

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post

They won`t take your guns by force.....They will simply pass a law all guns have to be turned by xxxxdate and after that date if you are found to have guns you will spend 5/10 years in jail and the property the guns were found on will be confiscated by the government...Who`s going to destroy their lives and their families lives for guns...

I`m betting their will be a run on waterproof capsules that can be buried in the woods though if it all comes about...

Closed Thread