The Gathering Storm - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Gathering Storm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #71
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunt101 View Post
Ill pick up the slack for you. I am 29, went to college and have worked since I was 15. I have never wanted children but now find myself paying for the f*cking bums I see every day on the street saying they "cant find work". I am in a managment position at a company that manages concrete products. THESE same bums get a job here for 1 day and quit b/c the work is too hard. Now our govt is hitting my pockets even harder to pay for these mouth breathers health care. I wouldnt cross the street to piss on one of the turds we call polticans if they were on fire. I am fed up and I know more people like me are getting sick of it.
i agree with you, but i won't comment any further for fear of offending some people.

Old 10-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #72

Liked 748 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
i agree with you, but i won't comment any further for fear of offending some people.
I have had a change of heart. I am going to quit my job and get on well fare. Deer season is coming up and it kills me to be at my desk when Obammy could be giving me my tax dollars back. If you cant beat em join em.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #73
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1608 Times on 1100 Posts
Likes Given: 560

Quote:
Ill pick up the slack for you. I am 29, went to college and have worked since I was 15. I have never wanted children but now find myself paying for the f*cking bums I see every day on the street saying they "cant find work". I am in a managment position at a company that manages concrete products. THESE same bums get a job here for 1 day and quit b/c the work is too hard. Now our govt is hitting my pockets even harder to pay for these mouth breathers health care. I wouldnt cross the street to piss on one of the turds we call polticans if they were on fire. I am fed up and I know more people like me are getting sick of it.
Can you do the job that you are asking these people to do? I started with nothing myself. I would go offshore and work for six months at a time until I saved enough money to buy land and control my own destiny. But I was very athletic. I could pick up a piece of drill stem pipe and throw it in the air. At the time hydraulics were not used to thread the pipe together. A man had to throw a 1/2" chain hard enough to make it wrap around the pipe. Then a winch pulled the chain threading the pipe together.

I have heard the suits talk about how lazy people working on the derrick were. I have also seen these same people try to move a piece of drill stem pipe. It was hilarious. I will leave it at that...

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 10-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #74

Liked 748 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 402

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Can you do the job that you are asking these people to do? I started with nothing myself. I would go offshore and work for six months at a time until I saved enough money to buy land and control my own destiny. But I was very athletic. I could pick up a piece of drill stem pipe and throw it in the air. At the time hydraulics were not used to thread the pipe together. A man had to throw a 1/2" chain hard enough to make it wrap around the pipe. Then a winch pulled the chain threading the pipe together.

I have heard the suits talk about how lazy people working on the derrick were. I have also seen these same people try to move a piece of drill stem pipe. It was hilarious. I will leave it at that...
This is the first job I have had where I sit at a desk all day. I did HVAC work for 8 years after graduating college and had had a bunch of sh*tty manual labor jobs while in college/highschool. I admit I likely would be a failure in the actual building of the molds because I suck as a carpenter. Doing the heavy lifting would suck but I know I could do it. I have experience with useless suits and am far from one. The entry level work here is hard but no worse that being a helper for an HVAC install crew or a laborer for a grading company and I have done both sucessfully. A lot of times they quit before work eve starts when they find out no one will coddle them and they don't get to sit their ass on a fork lift the first day.

Last edited by nchunt101; 10-01-2013 at 06:14 PM.
People Like This 
Old 10-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #75
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

Offend away, we have the freedom of speech, if some people don't like it or are offended by it then they can get off the interwebs.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
People Like This 
Old 10-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #76

censored.....................

Old 10-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #77

Liked 4791 Times on 2317 Posts
Likes Given: 1479

Wink

Quote:
This is the first job I have had where I sit at a desk all day. I did HVAC work for 8 years after graduating college and had had a bunch of sh*tty manual labor jobs while in college/highschool. I admit I likely would be a failure in the actual building of the molds because I suck as a carpenter. Doing the heavy lifting would suck but I know I could do it. I have experience with useless suits and am far from one. The entry level work here is hard but no worse that being a helper for an HVAC install crew or a laborer for a grading company and I have done both sucessfully. A lot of times they quit before work eve starts when they find out no one will coddle them and they don't get to sit their ass on a fork lift the first day.
I hear you... I've been managing commercial construction since my medical retirement from the Army 17 years ago.

We finally stopped hiring manual labor help for the same reason you describe. We now just outsource the help to companies like Labor Ready and Tradesmen because its much cheaper to simply send a turd back to them if we get one on our jobsite.

Tack
Old 10-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #78
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

What in hell is going on? A couple of days ago a Navy Admiral in charge of nukes was fired and replaced. Today an Air Force General in charge of nukes was fired and replaced. The administration is infested with crooks and NWO freaks. Congress is neutered. The government is shut down. Is there some kind of 3rd world takeover in progress, and being implemented in a hurry? Has the S HTF this week?

Old 10-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
What in hell is going on? A couple of days ago a Navy Admiral in charge of nukes was fired and replaced. Today an Air Force General in charge of nukes was fired and replaced. The administration is infested with crooks and NWO freaks. Congress is neutered. The government is shut down. Is there some kind of 3rd world takeover in progress, and being implemented in a hurry? Has the S HTF this week?
just curious, but how can they fire a person that's in the military?

and it seems to be a trend that's been ongoing for a while now, them firing high up the command ladder military people.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

They effectively fire them by relieving them of their commands, and putting them in paper-shuffling jobs. Then they get them to retire.