Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Gathering Storm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2013, 03:25 AM   #41
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20859 Times on 11857 Posts
Likes Given: 52397

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
If you ask most of these types why they believe what they believe they won't answer you. Most liberals and neo-conservatives have no basis for why they believe in these authoritarian and pro-war principals. I, like the most of y'all, have a reason for all my beliefs. As a pretty extreme Libertarian, most people disagree with me on certain issues, but I have a reason why I believe what I believe. I thought out all my beliefs on my own, none of my beliefs were indoctrinated in me. I stay true to my beliefs and do not easily change them like some do. All my political beliefs come from 4 principles: freedom, peace, the Constitution, and tolerance. People like Chainfire are easily influenced by lies and propaganda, they have no reasoning for their beliefs but they refuse to listen to the reasoning and logic of others.
FAUSA, several of us have asked these same questions and others for a long time now. Chainfire will avoid them from you just as he has avoided them from others and myself.

he is all about drive-by trolling with his remarks and comments. doesn't support anything he says with any type of sources or links. no facts or evidence at all. a few times he has tried to source some links in the past, that actually supported the argument against his comments!

he has lost any credibility here on the forum and has moved into the role of the resident forum troll. even if he told me the sun was going to come up in the east and set in the west, i'd have to check other sources first.
People Like This 
Old 09-30-2013, 03:54 AM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
.......even if he told me the sun was going to come up in the east and set in the west, i'd have to check other sources first.
Apparently you have never been to Alaska. During the summer it will rise in the north, circle the sky, and then set in the north just a few degrees to the left.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:56 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
Apparently you have never been to Alaska. During the summer it will rise in the north, circle the sky, and then set in the north just a few degrees to the left.
see again he would be giving incorrect information!
People Like This 
Old 09-30-2013, 03:59 AM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

idiot liberals!

Old 09-30-2013, 04:01 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
idiot liberals!
yep. i agree!
JW357 Likes This 
Old 09-30-2013, 04:19 AM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1477 Times on 1003 Posts
Likes Given: 512

I think everyone is panicking again. The midterm elections usually have a low turnout. Gun owners are more angry than any group of Americans. We won't have Obama or Hillary in the midterm elections to draw a lot of liberals out. All we have to do is vote. Each and everyone of us needs to do our civic duty. Go out and vote for as many pro gun candidates as we can. That is all we need to do to control our own destiny.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

People Like This 
Old 09-30-2013, 04:20 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
I think everyone is panicking again. The midterm elections usually have a low turnout. Gun owners are more angry than any group of Americans. We won't have Obama or Hillary in the midterm elections to draw a lot of liberals out. All we have to do is vote. Each and everyone of us needs to do our civic duty. Go out and vote for as many pro gun candidates as we can. That is all we need to do to control our own destiny.
it's not about being in a panic, but being vigilant. every election is important, even the smaller ones.
People Like This 
Old 09-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #48
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5876 Times on 2906 Posts
Likes Given: 6231

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
New York has been the Hatchery for restrictive gun laws going back to the 1820s. New York Elects the Shumers of the World that attack the freedoms of every American. The "Sullivan Laws" have been the laboratory for every Federal Gun law ever proposed.
If you have all those dedicated gun enthusiast do a Colorado. Please recall Bloomberg, Shumer and all of those other anti-American New Yorkers. I am sure all of us on the forum will donate to the cause.
Love to do it but we dont have the right to recall elections in NY.

And dont misunderstand me, Im not against the NRA or the Republican party, Im just not ready to leave the whole thing in their hands. When I say they will compromise, they have and will do it again.

Old 09-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #49
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1355 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

I will vote and then lead my troops up into the jungle-clad slopes of the Florida mountains to await the results.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous
People Like This 
Old 09-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #50
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1801 Times on 1055 Posts
Likes Given: 872

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943 View Post
No... we must be willing to stand anyway. If we go down under attack, then so be it... At least we don't go down without a fighting voice. Shrinking from the attack is not optional.

A day is coming - and wiil come - when those who now think they control all will beg for mercy and find none.
John,
You missed the point I made. What you are saying is it SHOULD be and MUST be if we want to change things. On this I agree with you 100%. What I was pointing out how it really is.

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

johnr1943 Likes This