The Gathering Storm - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Gathering Storm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #21
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7787 Times on 3985 Posts
Likes Given: 8858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Nightstalker is correct...

States like CA and Cities like ****-CA-go, the "Rotten Apple", and the District of Cork Suckers... I mean Columbia... did not become anti gun cesspools of plight and violence from anything the Federal Gooberment did.

These idiots did it to themselves because they chose "free cheese" over self determination.

As a Nation, we have already crossed the tipping point where more voters choose "free benefits" over "liberty"... and the day is rapidly approaching where we will all face the choice between kneeling... Or fighting.

Tack
What were talking about in the rotten apple is 2 or 3 congested districts not a state filled with liberals. I dare say there are as many firearms per human in my district and most above the Hudson as any of your free states. Thats not gonna change because of the Safe Act or any other act. We have a very healthy population of hunters and a few million acres of pristine hunting, fishing and trapping territory. Add to that a few million veterans and youve got alot of pissed off New Yorkers, you cant imagine the outrage here.

None of that negates the fact that most of the laws you all hate will be comeing at you from a federal level if we all dont band together.
JW357 Likes This 
Old 09-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Oh say can you see..............

All I see is a bunch of dance partners, or should I say targets in the mist......................
People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #23

Liked 4795 Times on 2681 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

New York has been the Hatchery for restrictive gun laws going back to the 1820s. New York Elects the Shumers of the World that attack the freedoms of every American. The "Sullivan Laws" have been the laboratory for every Federal Gun law ever proposed.
If you have all those dedicated gun enthusiast do a Colorado. Please recall Bloomberg, Shumer and all of those other anti-American New Yorkers. I am sure all of us on the forum will donate to the cause.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6752 Times on 3670 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
............... If the Republicans shut down the government over their "can't have my way" childish stand they will not be remembered favorably at the polls.
Just because your keystone politicians and media are pushing that shutting down the government isnt a good thing, do you really think they are trying to help the republicans in trying to stop the shutting it down? Why wouldn't the libturds sit back and giggle to themselves and let the republicans hurt themselves even more?????????

Most of america wants Obama care shut down, and are looking for someone in washington to have the guts. I'm guessing the majority of the people wont mind a little inconvenience if obamacare is reigned in.
People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #25
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22220 Times on 12454 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
Just because your keystone politicians and media are pushing that shutting down the government isnt a good thing, do you really think they are trying to help the republicans in trying to stop the shutting it down? Why wouldn't the libturds sit back and giggle to themselves and let the republicans hurt themselves even more?????????

Most of america wants Obama care shut down, and are looking for someone in washington to have the guts. I'm guessing the majority of the people wont mind a little inconvenience if obamacare is reigned in.
Obamacare should never have seen the light of day to begin with. then we would have to worry about it being defunded because it's a crock of $&^t to begin with.
People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 11:05 PM   #26

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Unless we start sticking together they will. They support each other regardless of differences. We're too busy calling every republican we disagree with a dirty rotten Rino.
I agree and have to admit that I have been guilty of this very thing.
johnr1943 Likes This 
Old 09-29-2013, 11:27 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:
One thing is certain; nations get the governments they deserve.
I sadly have to agree with you.

Too many have stood by for too long and not stepped up as we should have. NOT too late to be involved though and change it.

May be the last best chance to hand the president his political head on a platter in 2014... then the game changes.

People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 11:39 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2202 Times on 1303 Posts
Likes Given: 1121

Quote:
We still choose who we send to Washington, therefore we are responsible and thus the "get what we deserve comment."

The problem with the far-right is that they think that their minority should set the rules for the majority and they can't understand why the rest of us don't go along with their pin-head notions of governance.. I think the Tea Party has pushed hard enough to be firmly rejected in the next elections except for a few backwards states. If the Republicans shut down the government over their "can't have my way" childish stand they will not be remembered favorably at the polls.

Here is a good parody of how many Americans are looking at the House right now:

http://prospect.org/article/memo-republicans-you-lost-now-deal-it
The Taxed Enough Already folks are the moderates, not the far right. You consider them the far right because you are a progressive and are trying to paint them as 'bad', which they are not. They, like the VAST majority of us, believe we have a totally dysfunctional large government which don't give a damn about the people who are supporting the government, the REAL taxpayers and they are trying to work within the law to change this (if the IRS don't unlawfully ruin them first). You obviously are a supporter of the progressive agenda which means you are;
1. Either one of those who will benefit by their agenda, or
2. They have indotrinded you and you are one of what they call their "useful idiots".

Which is it???

Last edited by JimRau; 09-29-2013 at 11:41 PM.
People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 11:42 PM   #29

Liked 744 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

As much as some dont care for the NRA/NLA, we need to keep pouring the money to them.....They have alot of power and influence in DC, and are our first line of defense. And hopefully at some point will be able to win back rights for those living in gun grabber states. They are preparing to go to court in several of them. Takes ...$$$$$$$$$.
People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2202 Times on 1303 Posts
Likes Given: 1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943 View Post
I sadly have to agree with you.

Too many have stood by for too long and not stepped up as we should have. NOT too late to be involved though and change it.

May be the last best chance to hand the president his political head on a platter in 2014... then the game changes.

Do you think the fact that when someone, individually or collectively, who does step up and take a stand and try to right some of the many wrongs are ruthlessly (and in many cases illegally) attacked by the progressives, who by the way control the narrative, might have something to do with the reluctance to 'get involved'?
People Like This