fu#&ing Massachusetts - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

fu#&ing Massachusetts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 05:02 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

If I were a cop I would bust people for this as little as possible. LEO have more important things to do than ticket for something that doesn't put someones life or property in danger. I don't swear and don't want to hear it but this is a dumb law.

Old 06-13-2012, 05:11 AM   #22

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

What a retarded law. This will be one of those tack on tickets the cops use for people that piss them off only so a judge can toss it out later.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #23
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8220 Times on 4234 Posts
Likes Given: 9466

Really Nuk, if you dont refrain from the offensive terminology of "Retarded", your gonna get a ticket, the FOF is watching you (Federal Offense Force)!!! The powers that be have instituted a penance of $20 for each use of the word at your local Republi-Crat HQ's, recite 22 hail Barry's and don't do it aqain (without paying, again and again...).

A good friend of mine and fellow 2nd supporter was a Catholic Priest in NYC 25+ years ago. His parish was pretty rough and he found out he connected much better if he spoke their language, Father Jim has a PHD in the proper utilization of the word F**K and used it often! A couple of his parishioners asked him if that was sacrilege, his response- F**K isnt the Lords name, its not against the teachings, just dont mention the heavenly father or his son in the same sentence and your OK! He did very well with the Parish, not so well with the leadership, hes one of us now yet still uses that word eloquently.

That is a really stupid Farking law! It actually seems to be unconstitutional without any real stretch of the imagination! Whats next, tickets for eyeballing and frowns?

I dont think profanity has a place in general conversation but to ban it seems beyond ludicrous. I could imagine my AA Platoon complying with that one! Its ironic that at the same time they are banning Boy Scouts and Church groups from using public facilities, they are instituting there very own Big Daddy Knows Best "Morals Clauses" into the fabric of society!

Seems a bit silly to me but I guess its a modern day version of a big brother administrated profanity jar! Could be a real money maker for the district, nice new cars and no vulgar language except from kids who are YO's!

Last edited by WebleyFosbery38; 06-13-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #24

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

We need mother gubmint holding our hands to make sure our self esteem and safety are ensured.

..and the water gets a little hotter.....Ribbit!

Old 06-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #25

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Virginia beach has banned profanity on the ocean front for a couple of years now, seems silly but if your out with your family and someone just won't stop spewing trash it gives you another ave. to have it dealt with without having to put your hands on them.
Ha they even tried to ban saggy pants, but that one fell through, , ha...

Old 06-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #26

Angry Ribbit!

We need mother gubmint holding our hands to make sure our self esteem and safety are ensured.fu#&ing Massachusetts - Legal and Activism

..and the water gets a little hotter.....

Old 06-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #27
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8220 Times on 4234 Posts
Likes Given: 9466

Bear, the last time I was at Vag Beach, vulgarity was the least of their issues. The sex, drugs, drinking, and other interesting diversions were everywhere! Mind you, I was a 30 yo single GI at that point so it truly didnt bother me all that much but If I had kids, they wouldnt be at VA Beach!

I do wish folks cared about their surroundings as much as they do for themselves but its obvious they dont so I wont be bringing the Grand-kids anywhere that is a probable issue.

WEre rural homebodies, I wont pay to be offended and Im too old to enjoy the show! The only one swearing in my back 40 is me, and thats OK! I dont do it around the kids and its my home, my rules!

Old 06-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
Bear, the last time I was at Vag Beach, vulgarity was the least of their issues. The sex, drugs, drinking, and other interesting diversions were everywhere! Mind you, I was a 30 yo single GI at that point so it truly didnt bother me all that much but If I had kids, they wouldnt be at VA Beach!

I do wish folks cared about their surroundings as much as they do for themselves but its obvious they dont so I wont be bringing the Grand-kids anywhere that is a probable issue.

WEre rural homebodies, I wont pay to be offended and Im too old to enjoy the show! The only one swearing in my back 40 is me, and thats OK! I dont do it around the kids and its my home, my rules!
I agree 100% that people really should learn how to act in public. The idea of a law though is madness..MaaaaaadnessSSSS!

Old 06-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #29

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
I agree 100% that people really should learn how to act in public. The idea of a law though is madness..MaaaaaadnessSSSS!
I agree...this is a moral issue not a legal issue. The decline of morals in the US is sickening, when did doing the right thing simply because it was the right thing to do become so wrong???

I hear punks walking around F..ing this and that, around small children and women and feel the need to insert a foot in their back sides.

We were at a restaurant eating with the wife and daughter and several guys at the bar about 10' away were getting really rough with the conversation, after asking the waiter to send the spineless manager over to correct this situation, I walked up to these guys and asked if they could keep it down or clean it up some as I had my family with me...luckily they did and were very nice about it.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #30
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8751 Times on 5227 Posts
Likes Given: 11604

I merged two threads that were going on this subject in separate subforums.