Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > A FTF heads up warning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Hmmmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
I have been in the legal system for 40 years and I can tell you I have met hundreds of attorneys and I can count on one hand the ones who are trustworthy enough to believe what they say.
Advice from an attorney is WAY OVERRATED!!!!
If you do your own research of the law you will know more than most attorneys do about it. The advice you get here is probably BETTER than most of the advice you will get for MOST attorneys!!!
Man, lawyering (is that a word?) sure has went into the crapper since the days of Perry Mason. Ya, I'm old. I remember watching that show thinking how cool it would be a Lawyer. Funny enough, I wanted to be one up until I hit 15, and grew 5" and 40lbs.in a year. Football took over then.

But, this is another sad addition to the reasons this country just isn't what it used to be.....

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"A man has got to know his limitations....." - Clint

NRA Life Member

Old 06-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeshoreShooter View Post
Man, lawyering (is that a word?) sure has went into the crapper since the days of Perry Mason. Ya, I'm old. I remember watching that show thinking how cool it would be a Lawyer. Funny enough, I wanted to be one up until I hit 15, and grew 5" and 40lbs.in a year. Football took over then.

But, this is another sad addition to the reasons this country just isn't what it used to be.....
Amen.....................