Freedom of Speech "Censorship" - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Freedom of Speech "Censorship"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 06:58 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldshooter View Post
A few of us old northern calif ridgerunners might just join you.
Because you are from Cali, i want to make sure i understand what you mean by "ridgerunner". You aren't a jogger, right?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #52

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Because you are from Cali, i want to make sure i understand what you mean by "ridgerunner". You aren't a jogger, right?
I was born and raised in the hills in eastern Oklahomaand western Arkansas. The area where the feds were trying to catch my granddad and his friends that made good whiskey in the hills.

"jogger"?????????? you've got to be kidding..LMAO

Old 04-08-2011, 07:26 PM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldshooter View Post
I was born and raised in the hills in eastern Oklahomaand western Arkansas. The area where the feds were trying to catch my granddad and his friends that made good whiskey in the hills.

"jogger"?????????? you've got to be kidding..LMAO
Yes, i was kidding you. I had my first shine at age nine, with a slice of watermelon in the jar (accidentally).

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:38 PM   #54

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I only got the homemade beer (small glass) around grandad. My dad and uncles got the good stuff. My cousins and I would sneak a sip of the white lightning when they werent looking. That stuff would take your breath away.
Sorry .Didn't mean to hijack the thread.
The feds interfering with free commerce was just one more form of censorship.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #55

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Default Great Rememberances of better times

Remembering when few knew what a ^&^%% moslem even was and they were scarce as hen's teeth in the USA !

And back when a few of the free and the brave converted corn to a palatable
liquid thereby supporting themselves and their families with the proceeds.

And when tax hungry Fed agency declared war on them and put them into prison, dynamited their stlls, and brought hunger to many.

And when being a lifetime political hack became more profitable than bank robbery, or train holdups...

And the ups and downs of a better Nation than when owhatzisname got into the merrygoround and began killing America !

NRA Lifer Since 1968
Former USMC
Former Texas NG

Old 04-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #56

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
I kinda dis-agree, America has freedoms, part of those freedoms are freedom to follow your religion of choice, without persecution. HOWEVER when the pursuit of you religion requires those who choose NOT to follow said religion, and said "religion" calls for the death of non-believers, well, then that violates MY right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Totally agree! And to whoever posted, there are Radical Muslims and Moderate Muslims but not Moderate Islam is also exactly correct. The moderate muslims are simply the uninformed muslims. They must not have gotten to the meat of the Quaran yet.

Luke 22:36 - He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:49 AM   #57

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
This brings up a touchy point for me: what about their children, their women, or less dominant members of their "society"? I don't really want to see "honor killing" stories on the local news. I don't want to see children wearing dark-colored klan costumes either, at least not in the MS heat/humidity. However, i don't like the idea of Big Brother telling people how to raise their children. I just don't see how the already over-burdened agencies like the various Child Protective Services & such would be able to police such a traditionally closed culture. Would they allow their kids to go to regular U.S. schools? Worms, bucket, open sesame...
Sorry Bro I kinda jumped right over your post here, My point here is that IF the "muslin religion" did NOT require all infidels to die, and for sharia law to be the ONLY law, (lets pretend this "religion" had actually evolved into an acceptable,non-evil "religion"), any muslims being US citizens have the same rights and Constitutional rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness as everyone else. If they beat their wife they go to jail, just like you or I would. It was more of a statement of, if they weren't out to rule the world, I wouldn't have a problem with them, but that just isn't the case!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson