Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   FREE NRA ONE YEAR LIFE of DUTY MEMBERSHIP (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/free-nra-one-year-life-duty-membership-106605/)

Sniper03 04-30-2014 12:03 AM

FREE NRA ONE YEAR LIFE of DUTY MEMBERSHIP

The NRA is giving all active Law Enforcement, Military, and First Responders a One Year Membership Free. Go to the Website on NRA Life of Duty Membership.:) Plus the benefits of being a member. Sponsors are donating money for the program.

Alpha1Victor 05-01-2014 06:09 PM

Well that's a great way to gain new supporters.

Sniper03 05-01-2014 07:04 PM

Victor and as stated the good news is some of the NRA Supporters and Weapon Companies are footing the bill for those officers, first responders and military. I am "not sure" but it may also include thier emediate fanmily! I anyone has some input on that?
Anyway what a fantastic deal for everyone!:)

Mercator 05-01-2014 08:55 PM

The NRA is a model for all conservative movements. Smart, inclusive, and self sufficient. No liberal organization can match it.

G30USMC 05-01-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1568681)
Victor and as stated the good news is some of the NRA Supporters and Weapon Companies are footing the bill for those officers, first responders and military. I am "not sure" but it may also include thier emediate fanmily! I anyone has some input on that?

Anyway what a fantastic deal for everyone!:)

It does not include immediate family, only the individual

Eagle1803 05-01-2014 09:39 PM

Last fall the NRA was giving I believe an extra year free for signing up, somebody correct me if Iam wrong. the thing is we sould all support them, I know people who cry all the time about their rights, but won't right a check out to the NRA.

Makes me wonder about their thought process on gun rights.

locutus 05-05-2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle1803 (Post 1568744)
Last fall the NRA was giving I believe an extra year free for signing up, somebody correct me if Iam wrong. the thing is we sould all support them, I know people who cry all the time about their rights, but won't right a check out to the NRA.

Makes me wonder about their thought process on gun rights.

We have tens of million good "Freedom Loving People" in this country that are very vocal in their support until someone asks them to stand up for what they sat they believe in.

God forbid they should sacrifice a couple beers or a ticket to the "game" to support the NRA.:(

Eagle1803 05-05-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 1570764)
We have tens of million good "Freedom Loving People" in this country that are very vocal in their support until someone asks them to stand up for what they sat they believe in.

God forbid they should sacrifice a couple beers or a ticket to the "game" to support the NRA.:(

Agree 100% and they make me want to throw-up