Fred Thompsonís Anti-Gun Senate Record - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Fred Thompsonís Anti-Gun Senate Record

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 10:42 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Yup, stand up for a sure loser, and we all lose.

Bill Clinton was elected TWICE, with just 43% of the vote. Why? Because a bunch of whiney republicans who didn't get their way, voted for Perot, on "principle." Perot (from Texas) was a ringer by the Clinton machine, who had no chance to win and disappered between elections. Are we now seeing another conservative Texas ringer by the Clinton machine? I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Clinton machine is actually supporting Ron Paul.

I'd rather forgive Giuliani for his wayward past, than live under the so******t regime of another Klinton.

The Democrats just love it when we fight among ourselves.

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Old 10-04-2007, 05:43 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer461 View Post
I'd rather forgive Giuliani for his wayward past, than live under the so******t regime of another Klinton.
You need to stop watching Faux News. If ANYbody gets elected other than RP, we are going to have more marxism.

Member GCO

Old 10-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #13

Liked 24 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default no chance

Get out of the Ron Paul handbasket and take a good look at Mike Huckabee. Best candidate in the field.

I'm not opposed to Paul because he has no chance; I'm opposed to his stand on the issues. I believe in the Constitution, but I believe in other things too--like common sense.

Other than gun control, many of his other positions might as well come from MoveOn.org. Forget it.

"Valor needs first strength, then a weapon."
-- J. R. R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

"Free men have arms; slaves do not."
-- William Blackstone (1723-1780)

Old 10-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

To each his own. Hand basket or whatever ya call it.. Ron Paul is the best out of the field.

Old 10-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #15

Default we disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounce View Post
To each his own. Hand basket or whatever ya call it.. Ron Paul is the best out of the field.
We disagree there, and that's OK. But I'll tell you this, and you can take it to the bank: If he runs a 3rd-party campaign, he'll put Hillary in the White House, and if she gets to pick a couple of justices for the Supreme Court, you can kiss your guns goodbye.

And I'll tell you something else: if he does run, the Clintons will be funneling money to him through their backers. Remember Perot? Watch and see.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorman18 View Post
We disagree there, and that's OK. But I'll tell you this, and you can take it to the bank: If he runs a 3rd-party campaign, he'll put Hillary in the White House, and if she gets to pick a couple of justices for the Supreme Court, you can kiss your guns goodbye.

And I'll tell you something else: if he does run, the Clintons will be funneling money to him through their backers. Remember Perot? Watch and see.
As you stated in the past, we disagree "STRONGLY".
Outside of the best voting record and (yhr only one) abiding buy the Constitution,( his voting record proves it) Just where would you say Mr. Paul is wrong?

I voted for Perot,went to see him talk. He did 'screw' it up. Perhaps on perpose. As far as the Clintons funneling Ron Paul money...well, what does one say to such nonsense?

Old 10-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #17

"As you stated in the past, we disagree "STRONGLY".
Outside of the best voting record and (yhr only one) abiding buy the Constitution,( his voting record proves it) Just where would you say Mr. Paul is wrong?"

See new thread.

"I voted for Perot,went to see him talk. He did 'screw' it up. Perhaps on perpose. As far as the Clintons funneling Ron Paul money...well, what does one say to such nonsense?"

A 3rd-party campaign, a la Perot's, would be very much in the Clintons' interest. If you don't think they'd pull a few strings to make that happen, you haven't been paying attention. They have.

Old 10-06-2007, 03:09 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
"As you stated in the past, we disagree "STRONGLY".
Outside of the best voting record and (yhr only one) abiding buy the Constitution,( his voting record proves it) Just where would you say Mr. Paul is wrong?"

See new thread.

"I voted for Perot,went to see him talk. He did 'screw' it up. Perhaps on perpose. As far as the Clintons funneling Ron Paul money...well, what does one say to such nonsense?"

A 3rd-party campaign, a la Perot's, would be very much in the Clintons' interest. If you don't think they'd pull a few strings to make that happen, you haven't been paying attention. They have.
Not paying attention, or not pulling "facts" off the wall. Nonsense is the 'key' word. Mr. Paul and the Clintons? You are not paying attention.

Old 10-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #19

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounce View Post
Not paying attention, or not pulling "facts" off the wall. Nonsense is the 'key' word. Mr. Paul and the Clintons? You are not paying attention.
So you don't think Hillary is ruthless enough to do it? Or maybe you think she's too dedicated to her "principles"...

The only "principle" to which the Clintons have any allegiance is power. I admit the idea seems far-fetched; but you can bet they're thinking about it.

I look forward to seeing you on the other thread.

(Still don't have my Saiga, BTW, but I'm working on it. Too bad they don't make .22 Saiga clones...)

Old 10-07-2007, 08:34 PM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
So you don't think Hillary is ruthless enough to do it? Or maybe you think she's too dedicated to her "principles"...

I agree.

The only "principle" to which the Clintons have any allegiance is power. I admit the idea seems far-fetched; but you can bet they're thinking about it.

Yes,power and israel.

I look forward to seeing you on the other thread.

Been there.

(Still don't have my Saiga, BTW, but I'm working on it. Too bad they don't make .22 Saiga clones...)
Yup, much cheaper to shoot.