Found New Forum

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Found New Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 644 Times on 389 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default Found New Forum

I found this website while looking for anti gun forums. It is democraticunderground.com. Look under Justice & Public Safety under the forum section. They have a whole portion dedicated to gun control. These people are some of the dumbest and most treasonous I have come across on the WWW. They disregard all facts and have some pretty anti-US crazy arguments. Check it out, throw up your dinner, and take a really long shower. Good luck cleaning off all the sh!t this website dumps on you!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-09-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 635 Times on 351 Posts
Likes Given: 2653

Wow!
Thanks.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #3

Liked 644 Times on 389 Posts
Likes Given: 12

No prob. I try to monitor the enemy when I have spare time. It disgusts me and makes me sick, but it helps our cause to know what these traitors are saying on the WWW.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:59 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6618 Times on 3686 Posts
Likes Given: 6288

DU has been around for decades. They accused liberal John McCain of being a "right wing extremist."

BigByrd47119 Likes This 
Old 02-09-2013, 03:31 AM   #5

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
DU has been around for decades. They accused liberal John McCain of being a "right wing extremist."
Thats hillarious!!!

If McCain is to the right of someone, we would need a third deminsion to express your location in politics!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

locutus Likes This 
Old 02-09-2013, 03:32 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 330 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 3

A post from democratic underground all I can say is wow....

10. It sounds like the sheep dog, the sheep and the wolf analogy I've heard from LEOs.

In order for the herd (oh, I know the insults that will breed) to live in peace and prosperity, they say, the sheep dog is there to do the things the public doesn't want or need to learn.

The children at Sandy Hook didn't need to learn to fire a gun or duck and cover for the armed wolves who are now running loose among the flock legally. They needed to develop into whoever or whatever they were going to be.

Which could have been doctors, teachers, nurses, crafts people or whatever else the planet needs. That's a civil society with a chance for mobility and freedom to be oneself instead of a consumer of the culture of death.

The wolves have gathered and formed a group to bring down the sheep dogs, by denying funding and stealing the commons the sheep needed to travel in their journey of life. It leaves the wolves free to threaten everyone whenever they feel like it and then make them go and hide and release the commons to their masters. Like the Koches.

That's as simple an analogy as I can make to describe what is happening emotionally and even materially in this nation. At the same time the wolves howl about a police state, they are escalating the level of force in this country as they do their masters' bidding and arm themselves to kill off the sheep dogs.

They don't get what they're working for, maybe none of us do. That line of thinking is offensive on an ego level, but there is an old Italian saying:

When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Not that well expressed of a rant, but anyway.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:35 AM   #7

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimogden1984 View Post
A post from democratic underground all I can say is wow....

10. It sounds like the sheep dog, the sheep and the wolf analogy I've heard from LEOs.

In order for the herd (oh, I know the insults that will breed) to live in peace and prosperity, they say, the sheep dog is there to do the things the public doesn't want or need to learn.

The children at Sandy Hook didn't need to learn to fire a gun or duck and cover for the armed wolves who are now running loose among the flock legally. They needed to develop into whoever or whatever they were going to be.

Which could have been doctors, teachers, nurses, crafts people or whatever else the planet needs. That's a civil society with a chance for mobility and freedom to be oneself instead of a consumer of the culture of death.

The wolves have gathered and formed a group to bring down the sheep dogs, by denying funding and stealing the commons the sheep needed to travel in their journey of life. It leaves the wolves free to threaten everyone whenever they feel like it and then make them go and hide and release the commons to their masters. Like the Koches.

That's as simple an analogy as I can make to describe what is happening emotionally and even materially in this nation. At the same time the wolves howl about a police state, they are escalating the level of force in this country as they do their masters' bidding and arm themselves to kill off the sheep dogs.

They don't get what they're working for, maybe none of us do. That line of thinking is offensive on an ego level, but there is an old Italian saying:

When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Not that well expressed of a rant, but anyway.
That Italian quote is good...

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

CA357 Likes This