Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Food 4 Thought (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/food-4-thought-27484/)

gorknoids 05-23-2010 04:15 PM

Food 4 Thought

In case there is anyone left out there who thinks that leaving the border with Mexico open is a purely humanitarian exercise, (.e.: The Soetoro Mis-Administration...) this is offered.

Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 1 - Video - WSB Atlanta

pandamonium 05-23-2010 05:12 PM

In todays world a country that has foriegn policies like ours (sticking their noses where the hell it doesn't belong), should NEVER have open borders. I don't know what it will take for our legislators to realize that , especially during WAR, that our borders should be LOCKED DOWN TIGHT!

Fences, big fences, razor wire, lots of razor wire, towers, big towers with guys, guys with big guns, guns with big scopes. Little signs that say border closed- trespassers will be shot- this is you only warning. And the sign should be written in ENGLISH! :D

laynejc 05-24-2010 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandamonium (Post 289161)

Fences, big fences, razor wire, lots of razor wire, towers, big towers with guys, guys with big guns, guns with big scopes. Little signs that say border closed- trespassers will be shot- this is you only warning. And the sign should be written in ENGLISH! :D

:D i like it, i like it

michigan0626 05-24-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

In todays world a country that has foriegn policies like ours (sticking their noses where the hell it doesn't belong), should NEVER have open borders. I don't know what it will take for our legislators to realize that , especially during WAR, that our borders should be LOCKED DOWN TIGHT!

I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!!:D:cool:

Semper Fi

spittinfire 05-24-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

I like this idea.

The mexican border is a serious issue that many in this country would like to just sweep under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist. I guess that's what you get when the POTUS is muslim.

canebrake 05-24-2010 11:36 AM

Even more:

Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 2 - Video - WSB Atlanta

G36Girl 05-24-2010 04:02 PM

Middle-Eastern TERRORISTS coming across mexican border

Not just for Mexicans anymore....

Hezbollah and Al Queda using the porous border to bring their terrorists to our soil. They're called "OTM's" (Other Than Mexicans)

Hezbollah uses Mexican drug routes into U.S.

Foreign ‘terrorists’ breach U.S. border

CA357 05-24-2010 04:08 PM

When "We the People" speak, we're ignored or labeled racists. It's going to be a long uphill climb to reclaim our Country.

dunerunner 05-24-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Little signs that say border closed- trespassers will be shot- this is you only warning. And the sign should be written in ENGLISH! :D

:D :D :D

Sounds like job opportunities with Border Patrol to me!!

G36Girl 05-24-2010 04:19 PM

Minutemen

They used to be called "Minutemen".