FL "Loud Music" Murder Trial - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > FL "Loud Music" Murder Trial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 02:47 PM   #91
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21582 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
I do not know what went down. I was not there. I have no idea whether there was a shotgun or not. But I do know one thing. I am not going to go up to a car full of people and try to force them to obey me so I can look tough in front of my lady. I would rather my lady think I am a coward than to get into a fight with four teenagers and be forced to kill one of them. When you carry a gun you need to avoid confrontations.
Rick, that is probably the more adult and prudent thing to do. well said.

my wife knows i'm not a coward, but she also knows that i'm not going to put myself into a foolish situation to begin with.

sometimes it's just better to take care of your business and move along and mind your own business to begin with.

i don't care if the music was loud or offensive in it's lyrics, but it hardly seems a reason for a gunfight. JMHO.