Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > firearm information request

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default firearm information request

Hello
I'am a College student who is writing a term paper on pistole gun's and rifle gun's access by citizen's of countries I have come here because I know nothing about gun's have never shot or held one in my life and I am finding it hard to find the answer's I need so I have arrived here to ask for some knowledge help with just a couple of quick question's
The question is:

Is their any country where it's citizen's can legally purchase pistole or rifle gun's without any or very little and easy goverment rule's and regulation's and what's the name of this country please

also

In the United State's of America is their any State that allow's the sale of Pistole or rifle gun's to it's citizen's with less restriction or are easier to obtain than the other State's and what is the state or state" called

I would very much appreciate any accurate information to these two question's as I know nothing about gun's and my country I think dosn't even allow us to own any type of gun
Any help is very much appreciated
Thank You very much
Bob

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-23-2008, 01:46 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Trollingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Old 02-23-2008, 05:45 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Bob, what country are you from, what school do you attend and what class is this research for?

Old 02-23-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Wiziristan, Pakistan. (While the rest of Pakistan might have government regulations pertaining to citizens purchasing firearms, the Wiziristan region does not. Then again, that region does not follow very many national laws.)

The United States' constitution is the only one in the world (that I know of) that specifically says citizens may be armed. There are no limitations placed on who may own arms, or what type of arms may be owned. Since the mid-19th century, however, laws restricting ownership of arms have come into being, going against the Constitution.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #5

Default Thank's

Thank you bkt for the information offered it is very informative and is something I did not know, again thank you for your help

This being a forum I thought it would be a place to ask more knowledgeable people on subject's I'am not well versed in,and to learn from them

But for some reason known unto them I have been told I'am Troling or what ever was said which I don't even know what it is or what is ment by it.
Then another demand's the school I attend and the country I live in for what reason I don't know or care if you don't want or can not offer any help than that is by your choice.

So again sincerely bkt thank you for your information and help.
And to this matt q I say none of your business and from what I have been able to learn thus far on gun ownership it is with good reason why some are not allowed to own these item's

In conclusion Mr matt q you being some sort of moderator on this forum or what ever you can stop my membership to this forum as I certainly will not return here to seek help or information in any way in the future.

Again thank you for the information offered bkt and all the best to you sir.
Regard's Bob

Old 02-27-2008, 01:27 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by silber1 View Post
Thank you bkt for the information offered it is very informative and is something I did not know, again thank you for your help

This being a forum I thought it would be a place to ask more knowledgeable people on subject's I'am not well versed in,and to learn from them

But for some reason known unto them I have been told I'am Troling or what ever was said which I don't even know what it is or what is ment by it.
Then another demand's the school I attend and the country I live in for what reason I don't know or care if you don't want or can not offer any help than that is by your choice.

So again sincerely bkt thank you for your information and help.
And to this matt q I say none of your business and from what I have been able to learn thus far on gun ownership it is with good reason why some are not allowed to own these item's

In conclusion Mr matt q you being some sort of moderator on this forum or what ever you can stop my membership to this forum as I certainly will not return here to seek help or information in any way in the future.

Again thank you for the information offered bkt and all the best to you sir.
Regard's Bob
Bob, I was asking for some background info on you, so I could better assist with the information that I was going to get for you. Just trying to keep things timely and topical for you.

Your reaction, to a few simple questions, on the other hand leads me to believe that there may have been ulterior motives to your post.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Silber1, you're welcome, but I hardly provided you with particularly useful information. We need a little more from you to provide more meaningful help.

Groups like firearmstalk.com that are pro-gun attract people who are rabidly anti-gun and very often forums like this are bombarded with crap comments. Your original question could have been interpreted as a prelude to an argument that because so few countries guarantee their citizens the right to be armed, the U.S. should follow suit and repeal the Second Amendment.

If you want to leave, that's fine. If you want to give us more information so you can get more help, that's fine, too.

Old 02-28-2008, 04:19 AM   #8

Default hahahahahhhahhahahhahhhaha

wasn't that a funny conversation to watch can somebody take the stick out of that guys ass.......... what a pissa

Old 05-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
Trollingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
I agree 100% with you Righteous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT