Firearm Chain Store Snitching? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Firearm Chain Store Snitching?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 02:04 AM   #21
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21985 Times on 12396 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Soliferrum, what are you looking for? maybe we can help point you in the direction to find what you want. like i said i'm in East Texas and know of several LGS's that might be able to assist you. pm me if you would like some info.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:11 AM   #22

thanks for the help axxe. plus i think your PM option is turned off or something. but in truth not finding what i want is more of a rant along with the unbelievably dumb stores here. i hoping the big town gun show in mesquite next weekend will produce likable results. It really is unfair on my part cause i have very weird, particular taste in weapons. im just being a picky bastard. but seriously, not one store with 1911 parts. at some point it really does stop being and issue i create and them just asking for it.

if i do end up buying from a chain, i just hope they arnt in the background trying to circumvent what the hell business im actually there to do. Id feel incredibly bad for buying a gun only to find out Academy funds anti-chl projects- sh*t like that. its stupid but it matter to me.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:34 AM   #23

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

What has crawled up you azz tonight, YOU can’t find a gun shop wherever you at, so you start disrespecting Texas? take your condescending azz right back to Ohio.

Rigjumpr
Texas CHL Instructor, NRA Handgun Instructor,
Owner Operator- DefenderTX Concealed Handgun training
“American by birth Texan by the grace of God”
“Molon labe”
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151001455519?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Old 02-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigjumpr View Post
What has crawled up you azz tonight, YOU can’t find a gun shop wherever you at, so you start disrespecting Texas? take your condescending azz right back to Ohio.
you outlaw open carry. your CHL license requires me to actually take the class, a marine whos been out for a whole 18 months. if you dont hunt the local gun stores are not for you. There is 1 indoor gun range near me that cost 30 bucks per visit and 0 outdoor within the 150sq miles of me. and i do not live in BFE this is what bothers me.

i am not disrespecting Texas, but coming from a yankee who has heard of the wonderment that is the hard core south that is texas, this has been one incredible disappointment.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:53 AM   #25
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21985 Times on 12396 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigjumpr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliferrum View Post
you outlaw open carry. your CHL license requires me to actually take the class, a marine whos been out for a whole 18 months. if you dont hunt the local gun stores are not for you. There is 1 indoor gun range near me that cost 30 bucks per visit and 0 outdoor within the 150sq miles of me. and i do not live in BFE this is what bothers me.

i am not disrespecting Texas, but coming from a yankee who has heard of the wonderment that is the hard core south that is texas, this has been one incredible disappointment.
rig, i don't believe he is disrespecting, just fustrated and wanted to vent. some states do have better gun laws than texas, but we do have it better than some other states.

i wish Texas had the option of open carry, but concerning CCW, Texas is a "shall issue" state meaning as long as you meet the requirements, they have to issue a permit. this is better than some states have.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:07 AM   #26

Liked 88 Times on 56 Posts

Come and move to the Live Free or Die state.
Open carry is allowed and only a $10 fee for concealed carry (no classes needed) and the permits are good for 4 years.
Guns shops ALL OVER and pawn shops also (and they carry lots of new firearms as well).

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Old 02-26-2012, 03:13 AM   #27

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliferrum

Maybe you should have done your due diligence about your move. You seem to have alot of issues with your new home. Had those issues been part of a criteria research you may have been alot happier than you are now.

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-26-2012, 03:18 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Maybe you should have done your due diligence about your move. You seem to have alot of issues with your new home. Had those issues been part of a criteria research you may have been alot happier than you are now.
let me say this, one more time cause i feel like im not coming across properly. This is Motherf*cking Texas. this is the gun state. this is the get in line or we will fire our boot up your ass like a saturn rocket, state. THAT is why im disappointed. if this was happening because i moved to lousiana or arkansas, completely acceptable. but again, This is Texas!!!....well to me, This Is Texas???

Old 02-26-2012, 03:35 AM   #29

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliferrum

let me say this, one more time cause i feel like im not coming across properly. This is Motherf*cking Texas. this is the gun state. this is the get in line or we will fire our boot up your ass like a saturn rocket, state. THAT is why im disappointed. if this was happening because i moved to lousiana or arkansas, completely acceptable. but again, This is Texas!!!....well to me, This Is Texas???
Let me be as clear as I can be. It is you who moved to the location you now call home. Obviously, your expectations don't match how you precieved your new location would be. I find it hard to believe that Texas changed the day you started calling it home.

Several people have tried to understand what the problem you are having. I read some thoughtful post giving you ideas as to help your situation as was understood.

Ultimately, we are responsible for our own choices, actions, or lack there off. Sir, it is your life, if you find your new home unsatisfactory, take the appropriate action. If that is moving, may I suggest you go visit the new location before you commit yourself. Make sure it lives up to your expectations. Good luck

NEVER FORGET

Last edited by downsouth; 02-26-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:12 AM   #30

im giving texas sh*t because its lacking in one area i thought it would excel. because its not the wild west us north people think it is and obviously its not going to be. only an idiot would honestly believe it to be the outlaw state "where any thing goes." so ill go ahead and make it clear since you wanted to suck the fun out of it. "im sorry everyone for poking fun at Texas because its not the incredible gun loving utopia that everyone whos not from texas thinks it is." i cover about 1/6th of this state in total, i know full damn well if i travel a full day across it, it would probably turn into a completely different texas.

thanks but i know what the i did and the choice i made, dad. hopefully some people can tell when some yankee is just shooting his mouth off and talking **** and not make it into a "holier than thou, i know better" discussion...again.

whatever, i sure hope all you good natured know im just giving some of you good old fashion yankee sh*t to the south with out posting dumbass colorful smiles like a teenager on an iphone. and yea im disapointed in texas, but not regretting the incredible amount of money im making here. gun situation and laws suck to me....but everything else, doin ok.

Last edited by Soliferrum; 02-26-2012 at 05:09 AM.