Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   finally made up my mind on the nra (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/finally-made-up-my-mind-nra-70141/)

JonM 08-12-2012 03:52 AM

finally made up my mind on the nra

After years of being indecisive on whether i should join the nra or not i decided despite the flaws they have done a decent job nationally even though i disagree with some of the candidates they back overall its a positive.

So when i placed my order with dillon tonite for a few things like their electric case trimmer i added a nra membership to the cart.

So after years of waffling im now an nra member.

Rick1967 08-12-2012 03:59 AM

Welcome to the club. Get ready for some junk email. LOL

winds-of-change 08-12-2012 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 901031)
After years of being indecisive on whether i should join the nra or not i decided despite the flaws they have done a decent job nationally even though i disagree with some of the candidates they back overall its a positive.

So when i placed my order with dillon tonite for a few things like their electric case trimmer i added a nra membership to the cart.

Congratulations. I am still a 'waffler'. :o

Tackleberry1 08-12-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 901031)

Good decision John, I've been a member for 17 years and don't regret it. Despite there warts, the NRA is still the best line of defense for our gun right.

Simple fear of our wrath is the only reason were not listening to dip**** libtards coast to coast railing about Aurora.

Those of you still waffling, please reconsider. It's a numbers game and the politicians are listening.

Even the Nevada Scum Bag himself, Dirty Harry Reed, has managed to keep his diseased mouth shut! :D

Tack

PS...Bless your heart Jon!

Jpyle 08-12-2012 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick1967 (Post 901039)

LOL...understatement of the decade. I get a least 2 pieces of mail a week asking for donations for various sub groups like NRA-ILA etc.

Jpyle 08-12-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 901043)
Congratulations. I am still a 'waffler'. :o

Take the plunge...if you cannot bring yourself to join the NRA check out Gunowners of America...GOA. ;)

mountainman13 08-12-2012 04:28 AM

Welcome to the club

JonM 08-12-2012 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpyle (Post 901059)
LOL...understatement of the decade. I get a least 2 pieces of mail a week asking for donations for various sub groups like NRA-ILA etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick1967 (Post 901039)

Dont see that changing much. I already get tons of their junkmail

okdonk 08-12-2012 05:11 AM

Since i joined NRA.. i keep eceiving junk mail. And they didnt send me the range bad as promised. Lol

Sniper03 08-12-2012 05:36 AM

Jon,

I am an NRA Benefactor member after belonging to the NRA for years and even doing weapon presentations at the NRA HQ many times. I will be honest and admit that I certainly do not always agree with all their decisions. But I do not always know all the details! And regarding my favorite basketball team I do not like all the members of the team but I still support the team as a whole for what they represent and what they accomplish! I also realize that with the spin of the anti gun folks they have a tendency to want us to discredit the organization that has led the way to protect our Second Amendment Rights for years. Do not be fooled! Without them we would not have our Second Amendment Rights as we know it today, I assure you! And this NATO issue is not something to be taken lightly! And we must all stand up against this Treaty with every breath we have as will the NRA.
Like it or not the NRA will be there with us on this issue also as they have many in the past.
God Bless America!