Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Fight for your rights NY!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1490 Times on 913 Posts
Likes Given: 7353

Default Fight for your rights NY!!!

http://www.nysenate.gov/webform/stand-second-amendment-standing-new-york-state-senator-kathleen-marchione

This is a link to NY Senator Kathleen Marchione's petition to challenge the NY Safe Act. Every NY resident needs ro sign this so we can fight for our 2A rights, and our 5A rights. Yes this law does also violate or 5A rights as well. Namely, it is an attempt to remove our property without due process. Do not take this lying down! We can and Should fight this new BS law, and we need to make our voices heard.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Last edited by kfox75; 01-17-2013 at 06:54 PM.
dog2000tj Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #2

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

What I find ironic...and sad, is this.

On 9/11, terrorists exploited the biggest gun free zone in America and attacked New York. Yeah yeah, I know there was Pennsylvania and the Pentagon...But come on, everyone thinks of the WTC...

So thousands of American boys run off to get "payback" for what happened in New York.

Wearing 9/11 patches, they go and fight and die, for the constitution, for freedom, and for payback...for New York.

Most (by a vast majority) are extremely pro-gun... Then New York steps up and says "screw your freedoms, and the constitution, we're passing gun laws...the strictest in the nation." Then they fight to get crap like this jammed down the throats of the nation... In effect pissing on everyone who stood up for them

Screw you New York... Let the vets decide what your gun laws should be.

And don't call on me next time you get attacked. I wash my hands of your state.

In fact, I'm getting a new patch made, 1-15-13... NEVER FORGET. It will have an AR-15 on the patch.

3232213339_6d08375c80_z.jpg  

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #3
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1490 Times on 913 Posts
Likes Given: 7353

When you get that patch made Mosin, have them make more. I'll want one as well. I will be leaving NY ASAP to say the least. I just want the ones who can't GTFO to have a chance of fighting this BS law.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Mosin Likes This 
Old 01-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #4

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

it's going to be OD green, and in black letters, 1-15-13...with a black AR-15 going across the numbers.

"Never forget" will line the bottom in smaller black letters...

It'll be a reminder, as to what rash decisions in response to tragedy causes...

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

kfox75 Likes This