Feinsten pushes for semi-automatic rifle import ban based on 45-year-old law! - Page 9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Feinsten pushes for semi-automatic rifle import ban based on 45-year-old law!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2014, 10:22 PM   #81
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 233 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 377

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Where does she come up with this sh*t? Can't recall ever seeing an assault pistol. And if there is such a thing it wouldn't be my first choice for an assault on anything except maybe a convenience store.
The mind is a mysterious thing. Some just more than others,

Old 04-22-2014, 03:01 AM   #82
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Default Feinsten pushes for semi-automatic rifle import ban based on 45-year-old law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
Reality & "the facts" are not relevant. Just the agenda. Lie, cheat, steal... whatever gets the agenda pushed through.

You know, you have to wonder if those conspiracies are true and if they have an actual secret agenda. Its just hard to believe some people are that stupid, they have to be doing it on purpose.
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 04-22-2014, 03:08 AM   #83
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986 View Post
You know, you have to wonder if those conspiracies are true and if they have an actual secret agenda. Its just hard to believe some people are that stupid, they have to be doing it on purpose.
they are that stupid, they are hypocrites and yes, they have an agenda.

they get elected and re-elected because they have enough believers who are just as stupid or uninformed to swallow the nonsense the shovel out.

some people feed on the idea that guns are evil and if guns were eliminated, that crime would decrease. most sensible people who know how to seperate fact from misconceptions can tell this is pure nonsense.

they also tend to use the liberal media to further their agenda. how many times has the media dropped the ball in making accurate coverage of events involving guns? too many.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:27 PM   #84

Liked 308 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post
Hate to tell you this, but it's simply not true. Several of the firearms publications have looked into this and the administration (government) is actually buying less than in previous years. The problem is hoarding. And each of us knows someone who is guilty of that. That being said, I am not a fan of anything this administration does. But I'm not about to blame them for something they haven't done.
If they have been buying less ammo in 2013 then previous years then that it is truly some terrifying news. They have purchased for non-military use enough ammo to fight at the expenditure rate of the height of the Iraq war for 30 years. So if 2013 represents a decrease in ammo stockpiling that the Feds are doing then the only choice we have as citizens at this point is to give up and hope that they don't decide to kill us all.

Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Old 04-22-2014, 01:04 PM   #85
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2025 Times on 1404 Posts
Likes Given: 1035

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986 View Post
There certainly are true believers in this world. We tend to underestimate their presence and have a conspiracy theory for every occasion, lest we get "fooled" by the wily politicians. Stupidity can go amazingly far without any sinister help.

A fresh example, off topic, is Snowden. He called in on a Putin Q&A show and found himself played for the KGB propaganda. Surprise! Within several hours he typed up a letter to the Guardian all but accusing the Russians of lying to him. He may be coming home sooner than we thought. Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 04-22-2014, 01:39 PM   #86
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
She's totally stupid. And after she's spent decades trying to disarm America, she hasn't made ANY effort to learn proper terminology nor how any of the weapons work...

BITD I theorized it was intentional. During the first half of OEF I worked with the media in a consulting role and was surprised by how consistently they screwed up terminology even after it was explained to them in simple terms. It was almost as if they didn't want to show too much knowledge of military matters, like to do so would be beneath their dignity as good liberals. I was probably wrong giving them too much credit, but the mistakes in print or on-air were so glaringly bad I couldn't imagine anybody being so stupid. A few examples:

Marine Humvees=Army trucks
B52's=World War Two-era bombers
CH-47 Chinook=Marine twin-rotor helicopter
F-16=Stealth Fighter

After some years of seeing this continual pattern of ignorance on the part of reporters and gun-banners, I've concluded that they are indeed flaming morons.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:33 PM   #87
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
they are that stupid, they are hypocrites and yes, they have an agenda.

they get elected and re-elected because they have enough believers who are just as stupid or uninformed to swallow the nonsense the shovel out.

some people feed on the idea that guns are evil and if guns were eliminated, that crime would decrease. most sensible people who know how to seperate fact from misconceptions can tell this is pure nonsense.

they also tend to use the liberal media to further their agenda. how many times has the media dropped the ball in making accurate coverage of events involving guns? too many.
And now Holder has declared that he is going to pardon and release thousands of felons from federal prisons, including drug dealers, people convicted for possession, etc. Watch for crime rates to rise, which will result in another drive to ban private gun ownership. Either the government is being run by morons, or intentionally this way by criminals (or both).
Old 04-22-2014, 02:55 PM   #88
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1998 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 957

As my Grandma would say 'they are stupid like a fox!'

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 04-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #89
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2025 Times on 1404 Posts
Likes Given: 1035

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
And now Holder has declared that he is going to pardon and release thousands of felons from federal prisons, including drug dealers, people convicted for possession, etc. Watch for crime rates to rise, which will result in another drive to ban private gun ownership. Either the government is being run by morons, or intentionally this way by criminals (or both).
They will release every potential Democrat when given a chance.
People Like This