Feinsten pushes for semi-automatic rifle import ban based on 45-year-old law! - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Feinsten pushes for semi-automatic rifle import ban based on 45-year-old law!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2014, 03:55 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 275 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
How do MOST of these career politicians keep their 'jobs'????
(
It's simple. They promise "free stuff". As long as there are fewer people who work for a living than people who vote for a living this is the new normal.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:09 AM   #72
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 238 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post
It's simple. They promise "free stuff". As long as there are fewer people who work for a living than people who vote for a living this is the new normal.
A bit more complicated than the above. IMO. but the right idea. There are also people who work and still qualify for "free stuff" as you say. Also the people who make so much they do not care. (Hollywood types) Then the eccentric million and billionaires whom have tax lawyer firms which allow them to divert their tax revenue dollars to their private liberal agendas. One could go on and on. It has taken decades to reach this point. The anti gun agenda is just one of the many diversions the politicians use to keep in favor with their constituents .

Old 04-21-2014, 04:18 AM   #73

Liked 275 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 55

The Hollywook types care....but only about how the public sees them. Most of them do not know the difference between asteroids and hemmoroids
Old 04-21-2014, 04:27 AM   #74
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 238 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 384

Quote:
The Hollywook types care....but only about how the public sees them. Most of them do not know the difference between asteroids and hemmoroids
They would know the difference if an asteroid took the place of their hemorrhoids. I do apologize for the stereo-typing but not for what I stated.

Old 04-21-2014, 12:16 PM   #75
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Many of them are suffering from cerebral hemorrhoids...
bradam Likes This 
Old 04-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #76
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1519 Times on 764 Posts
Likes Given: 1163

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post
Assault pistols, really?

Where does she come up with this sh*t? Can't recall ever seeing an assault pistol. And if there is such a thing it wouldn't be my first choice for an assault on anything except maybe a convenience store.

Old 04-21-2014, 08:36 PM   #77
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

She's totally stupid. And after she's spent decades trying to disarm America, she hasn't made ANY effort to learn proper terminology nor how any of the weapons work. She just carries her snubnose .38 via her permit, so that makes her an expert on firearms.

Old 04-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #78

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Where does she come up with this sh*t? Can't recall ever seeing an assault pistol. And if there is such a thing it wouldn't be my first choice for an assault on anything except maybe a convenience store.
Those assault pistols are deadly. They are ghost assault pistols. I repeat ''This right here has the ability with a 30 caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets in half a second, 30 magazine clip in half a second."
Banned.

All joking aside, I used to not know anything about politics. Once I got into it I realized how freaking stupid some folks can be. Its not that hard to look at facts and do research, some politicians cant even do that!
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 04-21-2014, 08:45 PM   #79
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986 View Post
Those assault pistols are deadly. They are ghost assault pistols. I repeat ''This right here has the ability with a 30 caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets in half a second, 30 magazine clip in half a second."
Banned.

All joking aside, I used to not know anything about politics. Once I got into it I realized how freaking stupid some folks can be. Its not that hard to look at facts and do research, some politicians cant even do that!
And people like that are making laws about stuff when they have no clue what they are talking about. Feinstein, Reid, and Pelosi must think everybody is as naïve and foolish as they are.

Old 04-21-2014, 08:48 PM   #80

Liked 3257 Times on 1636 Posts
Likes Given: 432

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986 View Post
Banned.

Reality & "the facts" are not relevant. Just the agenda. Lie, cheat, steal... whatever gets the agenda pushed through.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand
AIKIJUTSU Likes This