Feinsten pushes for semi-automatic rifle import ban based on 45-year-old law! - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Feinsten pushes for semi-automatic rifle import ban based on 45-year-old law!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2014, 02:38 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

I have always thought it is useful for us to look at the tactics used by our gun control opponents. They have had steady success over the last several decades with getting candidates elected, petitions (fake and real), letter campaigns, hiving off clone organizations to make their side look like a grassroots movement, changing the language that is used to debate gun issues, setting up charitable status for anti-gun organizations who pretend to be formed for patently good things like advancing the education of children in Lower Slobodia but really want to disarm us all, etc. etc.

There is much we can learn from our opponents. If the IDF armoured forces can learn from General Guderian (and they did), then surely we can learn from the Gun Zombies and use tactics and strategies that have worked for them.

We are the Gun Lobby.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 04-20-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Old 04-20-2014, 02:42 PM   #62

Likes Given: 7

I sure Hate that Bitch ! Feinstein

Old 04-20-2014, 02:46 PM   #63
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 236 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmSacristan View Post
I sure Hate that Bitch ! Feinstein
"Hate": Such a strong word towards a female dog.
Old 04-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #64
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 236 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2b View Post
How on earth does she keep getting elected I don't understand

EZ
Can you say: "Liberal Female".IMO. No offense to the gender, just the Liberal part in front.
Old 04-20-2014, 03:15 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2014 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 971

How do MOST of these career politicians keep their 'jobs'????
When Barry got re-elected my wife made the comment "This proves MOST voters are idiots"! I think that sums it up nicely!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Old 04-20-2014, 04:35 PM   #66

Liked 308 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
How do MOST of these career politicians keep their 'jobs'????
When Barry got re-elected my wife made the comment "This proves MOST voters are idiots"! I think that sums it up nicely!
Can you say "Voter Fraud"? Apparently the DoJ can't...
Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949
People Like This 
Old 04-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #67
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingMind View Post
Yep. It's all those dead people, illegal immigrants, and people who are on the welfare rolls of several states each, who keep voting in the career scumbags.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:24 AM   #68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2014 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Quote:
Roger that! If Barry had won by 5 or more % I would concede he won. BUT he won by less than 2% so those progressives who voted 'early and often' won the election for him.

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Old 04-21-2014, 03:48 AM   #69

Liked 308 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
Roger that! If Barry had won by 5 or more % I would concede he won. BUT he won by less than 2% so those progressives who voted 'early and often' won the election for him.
Sad thing is, I don't think the GOP or the Libertarians even a coalition of the two could overcome the massive and systemic voter fraud that is the modern election cycle. I kinda think that we are stuck with the Progressives until it all collapses. Heck, look at what the GOP decided to run as a candidate the last two times... Our choices were Progressive or Progressive Lite.

Don't get me wrong, I vote every time I am eligible to vote, I just think that no matter what critter I vote for I am going hosed.
Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949
People Like This 
Old 04-21-2014, 03:53 AM   #70

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
We all have to admit that the administration is buying massive amounts of ammo that is not considered standard military issue.
Hate to tell you this, but it's simply not true. Several of the firearms publications have looked into this and the administration (government) is actually buying less than in previous years. The problem is hoarding. And each of us knows someone who is guilty of that. That being said, I am not a fan of anything this administration does. But I'm not about to blame them for something they haven't done.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.