Feinstein Attacks The Vets
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Feinstein Attacks The Vets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2570 Times on 1256 Posts
Likes Given: 1289

Default Feinstein Attacks The Vets

The "B" is at it again. Now she and the Democratic Party are trying to strip the Second Amendment Rights away from us Vets. It seems to me that I do not know of any hanious crimes committed by we vets? Sure there have been isolated incidents involving self harm and family. Unfortunately that is not new in times of war! But even then far less than the incidents that occur daily in normal society. It is my opinion sure they would like to take guns away or deny purchase (which by the way regarding vets and nics checks they already have been!) due to the fact that these people are profesionaly trained and would be a serious problem for a government that would be out of control as far as defending the citizens and the United States of America against tyranny. Here is a news papers release!

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein
Feinstein basically said all veterans have PTSD and should have their Second Amendment stripped. In response to the amendment, she said the following:
“…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.”

Some times even the L.A. Times gets it right.
Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
-- Columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 04-04-2013 at 02:39 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2134 Times on 1155 Posts
Likes Given: 3244

Quote:
There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

i love this one.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #3

Liked 638 Times on 385 Posts
Likes Given: 12

I can't believe that Swine thinks PTSD is a newfangled problem. Wonder if she has heard of Shell Shock or Combat Fatigue. Since war, there has been PTSD.

What a waste of life, she belongs at Guantanamo Bay. It's where we send terrorists, why is she not there?

Old 04-05-2013, 02:25 AM   #4

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
The "B" is at it again. Now she and the Democratic Party are trying to strip the Second Amendment Rights away from us Vets. It seems to me that I do not know of any hanious crimes committed by we vets? Sure there have been isolated incidents involving self harm and family. Unfortunately that is not new in times of war! But even then far less than the incidents that occur daily in normal society. It is my opinion sure they would like to take guns away or deny purchase (which by the way regarding vets and nics checks they already have been!) due to the fact that these people are profesionaly trained and would be a serious problem for a government that would be out of control as far as defending the citizens and the United States of America against tyranny. Here is a news papers release!

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein
Feinstein basically said all veterans have PTSD and should have their Second Amendment stripped. In response to the amendment, she said the following:
“…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.”

Some times even the L.A. Times gets it right.
Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
I suspect the Senator was one of those that spit upon returning Viet Nam veterans, too ! >MW
Old 04-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #5

Liked 116 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 7

PTSD a new phenomenon? What a tool! I know men who fought in the invasion of Normandy and are haunted by those memories to this day. They're not on disability for PTSD and if you asked them they would not say they have the condition but the fact remains that no sane person could go through something like that without being deeply affected by it. That doesn't mean we should take away their rights. The ones I would worry about are the few that have been in combat and were not bothered by it.

Old 04-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

She disgusts me, she is truly ignorant, shame on her and anyone who supports her/

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 04-05-2013, 11:21 PM   #7

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

It's just another ploy to ban firearm ownership for another group of citizens. Whittle down the gun owning public a piece at a time.

Old 04-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1256
It's just another ploy to ban firearm ownership for another group of citizens. Whittle down the gun owning public a piece at a time.
AMEN to that my friend, AMEN!

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 04-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #9
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 571 Times on 319 Posts
Likes Given: 2449

Sadly,
she is mine.
I vote against her,
and the rest.
BUT WHERE are the rest of the gun owners on election day? ? ?

Old 04-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadecorp
Sadly,
she is mine.
I vote against her,
and the rest.
BUT WHERE are the rest of the gun owners on election day? ? ?
I live in Mass, I have to live with turds too.

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY