Feds seized nearly 1,500 guns in raid - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Feds seized nearly 1,500 guns in raid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5758 Times on 3257 Posts
Likes Given: 5197

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
I wonder if maybe they let this one fall to homeland security because maybe they have more "leeway" in following, (or not), the laws? I'd also be curious as to how the whole thing originally started.

That's the problem. We don't know the facts yet.

Winston Churchill

Old 02-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
That's the problem. We don't know the facts yet.
And I doubt we ever will, same with Sandy Hook.

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Old 02-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #43

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

The bottom line is that most, if not all, federal agents are complete retards. They are the sort that cannot think for themselves and need to feel big in their otherwise small world. they cannot function independently as their base inferiority and insecurity complexes do not permit them to do so. Having a federal badge and a criminal government behind them is their ticket to the big world. In reality they are evil little ****s that need a stomping on. They are empowered only in groups and alone they could not operate with any significant level of aptitude. Brainless machines programmed to follow orders, regardless of how unconstitutional they may be. Their bosses infatuated with power trips. They violate the tenants of our Constitution daily. They are beyond traitors to our great nation. They are beyond contempt. They are dismal examples of what the American people are all about. And yet they only become more and more empowered as our collective educational level in this country diminishes more and more.
Our country is literally falling apart, and the scourge of the earth are what is rising to the top to take over. The rats are not leaving the ship.....they have taken control of it in it's last days. What hope do you have for a future??? What hope do you have for a retirement that you currently see others enjoying right now??? None. The bloodsuckers are going after Social Security and they will get it. They are going after your guns so you cannot fight back, and they will get them. they are robbing your bank accounts, raiding your individual retirement accounts and destroying stock values. Everywhere you turn to try and put away for the future they are right there to relieve it off of you. You are their supply. They will suck everything out of you and leave you empty. And if you do not believe everything I have just told you then you are doomed, and so much so that I cannot even have any pity for you.

There is only one hope for this nation

Just as there was only one hope for it back in the mid 1700's

It took a handful of brave souls willing to lose everything to save a nation

And they did it

Then they gave it to us to protect and safeguard

But we have done a piss-poor job of it, and so we have this to show for it: An openly corrupt and blatantly tyrannical government led by criminal banksters.

You know what the only answer to all this is.