Federal Officials Raid Manhattan Stores for Selling Kinder Eggs! - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Federal Officials Raid Manhattan Stores for Selling Kinder Eggs!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 03:39 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Angry The great Kinder egg Federal Bust.

While the idiots are at it maybe they should bust hot dogs as well. A friend of mine daughter choked to death on a hot dog right in front of her father and he was helpless in preventing her death. This just proves that the government is being over zelous in trying to protect everybody from everything. God when will we get some smart people in charge of things. I can tell you this if we do not get things squared away in virtualy every aspect of the Federal Government we as a nation are doomed. I do not have much faith that we can turn the tide as there are just too many idiots in charge.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploofy View Post
How would you feel if your son or daughter was the one who accidentally let a piece of plastic choke them? Is it worth a piece of candy being legal?
I would feel like a dumbass personally. It's worth watching your toddler more closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
They had to take the prizes out of Cracker Jacks. It seems Little Americans have been dumbed down to the level of buzzards and ducks. They do not know pop corn from tin whistles.
That is just damn sad right there.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #33

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
It is the parents that have to enforce it, not this nanny state. This candy has been in Europe since the early seventies. Parents need to teach their kids not put things in their mouths! This candy has been in Asia, Canada, Mexico; basically across the glode; but, nanny state/government intervention in the United States prevents us from having it, since 2006.

The Feds got better things to do than raiding candy stores, secure the southern border is one of them!
I said I don't condone it. If I had my way our system would be uncontrolled capitalism. Or maybe put you libertarians in charge. But that isn't an option. If I were in charge, this wouldn't happen. But I'm not in charge. I only understand what the people who are in charge thought when they let this happen.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis