Federal Nullification Efforts - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Federal Nullification Efforts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #11
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
How did "nullification" work out for the Confederacy???
Civil war II is fast approaching.

This rogue fed is WAY out of control and off the chain...and people are slowly beginning to wake up....it no longer has the sugar to keep its kids in line.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2121 Times on 1147 Posts
Likes Given: 3194

Quote:
How did "nullification" work out for the Confederacy???
It was a bad deal for my family. We lost a lot of folks who fought on the losing side. Then a real tragedy happened: My grandmothers sister married the son of the federal home guard in Randolph county, WV.

Old 06-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1614 Times on 1105 Posts
Likes Given: 567

NC will pass nullification laws after they see how current laws fair in court. NC already has a law making it illegal for any NC agency to aid the federal government with weapons confiscation.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 06-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #14

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

I don't agree with the pot thing but I'm glade that states are waking up. The more awake people are and actually realizing to a certain point what the governments are doing. While the Federal government is about as trustful as creepy old guy with candy in his van it's nice knowing that our state governments are saying no we aint doing this ****.

Me personally I think Obama should have been impeached by now hell if he were anyone else he would have. But I think it's a good thing that the states are saying were not going to just lay down and take your bull **** anymore and if you keep pushing where gonna have some big freakin issues.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 06-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1977 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 944

LOL. The 10th Amendment gives the states the authority to pass laws and control all of the things the Constitutions DOES NOT cover! The last time I look the RTKABA's is covered in the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. Did I miss something here folks, or is this just another place where the state and federal governments have overstepped their authority and/or refused to acknowledge our rights as set down in the Bill of Right????

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #16
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6141 Times on 3042 Posts
Likes Given: 6518

Before NY can start nullifying the federal governments unconstitutional laws, we have to nullify NY's Republi-Crats! I think that will start next election. Cleaning house is the only way were gonna get rid of the roaches! Its gonna be a hard schlogg if we even have a chance of winning our rights back. The big two Parties are much more powerful and influential than those they elect on our behalf. The only thing they hate worse than the "Other Party" is anyone that believes that their is a 3rd or 4th party to consider.

After all, it was We the people that put them there and it must be We the People that vote them out. If we allow 2 party leaders to choose who will represent us, we deserve the government we get. The tough part is getting viable candidates energized against and willing to risk everything for the highest cause. ****slinging isnt the worst thing that could happen anymore, they throw nukes at dissension!

Old 06-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
Oh, this is going to be quite interesting. I suppose this is what 'push comes to shove' looks like.