Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   federal conceal carry? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/federal-conceal-carry-56809/)

linuxuser3890 02-01-2012 09:18 PM

federal conceal carry?

One of my classmates in college says he has a license and some sort of paperwork to go along with it allowing him to carry on campus. I asked him where he got it because a) he is 20 and b) my chcl only allows me to carry outside buildings and events. He said his dad(federal corrections officer) got it for him. I have never heard of such a thing even from cops and he didn't seem to know too much about it other than his dad told him to always keep his gun on him.

He also claims that while living in the dorm his room got tossed because his roommate got caught smoking weed and the campus police left him alone because he had the papers with the gun. I argued with him about how if the school found out about it they reserved the right to expel him but he says they couldn't, so I left it alone.

Has anyone ever heard of such a license? And how did he get it?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using FirearmsTalk

ScottA 02-01-2012 09:23 PM

Sounds like story to me.

linuxuser3890 02-01-2012 09:29 PM

Kinda thinking the same thing but then again I could be wrong.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using FirearmsTalk

Belltactical 02-01-2012 09:30 PM

Most likely he's a Mossad sleeper agent.

Does he sleep more than the average student?

What happened to the weed?

Hey Scott, nice Connie.

ScottA 02-01-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belltactical (Post 696472)

Hey Scott, nice Connie.

Courtesy of Snakedriver.

I have a black & white picture of one on my wall across from me, and another smaller picture under my desk glass. The one he sent me is the best of the three I look at on a daily basis.

Ok the one under my desk glass I don't see on a regular basis. But it's there somewhere.

linuxuser3890 02-01-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belltactical
Most likely he's a Mossad sleeper agent.

Does he sleep more than the average student?

What happened to the weed?

Hey Scott, nice Connie.

I don't know his sleeping habits but I would guess he sleeps about as much as I do since our major doesn't allow for much sleep. LOL

I don't think he cared much what happened to the weed since it wasn't his.

Cattledog 02-01-2012 10:00 PM

Im gonna go out on a limb and say there's no way someone can issue a permit of any kind for someone else. legally anyway. The whole thing sounds fishy, and not in that tasty deep-fried sushi kind way.

trip286 02-01-2012 10:09 PM

Dude is full of shizznit.

g17frantz 02-01-2012 10:14 PM

Your friend is full of it. Not possible. Stuff like that goes on an individual not family.

trip286 02-01-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g17frantz
Your friend is full of it. Not possible. Stuff like that goes on an individual not family.

And I don't think anyone not directly employed in the law enforcement field can really carry "everywhere" as the OP's d-bag classmate claims he can.