fed up. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > fed up.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 02:13 AM   #21
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2472 Times on 1324 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamzow View Post
California and its,a safety test.
Move to some place sane.

We've got friends of ours who keep telling us to move to CA. I respect every word of wisdom they come up with... except that.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 04-19-2012, 02:47 AM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6480 Times on 3440 Posts
Likes Given: 483

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Many folks are calling Uncle O a gun grabbing president. What has he done (or attempted) to weaken our gun rights? If anything, we are slightly better off with right to carry in National Parks.

So many are convinced he will do XYZ when and if elected to a second term. I really have seen no solid evidence of such a move. It is pretty much conjecture as of now.

Before y'all start accusing me of being an Oblama mouthpiece, I too am apprehensive about him. It is just a feeling though.
the biggest thing he has tried and failed at costing lives doing it was operation fast and furious...

the biggest anti-gun anti 2A president in my lifetime was ronald reagan...

obama would ban all guns if he could but there arent enough dems and republicans or supreme court justices that agree with him.

if ron paulites turn out in large enough numbers to write in ron paul and get obama elected for term two he will appoint 2 more judges at least that will agree and then he will just bypass congress.

but until that happens ronnie reagen is the biggest gun grabber

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 04-19-2012, 04:12 AM   #23

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

While you were sleeping Obama has elected 2 very Anti 2nd members to SCOTUS. He only needs one more vote to over turn all of rights. He has banned the importation of 100s of M1 Garands and M1 Carbines. The use of the BATF to make a case against FFL turned into the death of a Federal LEO. The Obamaites are using the guns in parks as a plus. Facts are this was allowed first under Bush. It was canceled under Obama. The Republicans added this to a big spending bill which he had to sign. Please defending Obama on firearms rights is too much. Please tell the full story on Reagens involvement in the Machine Gun Law. Why did he sign it? Do you know?

Old 04-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #24

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

Even a casual suggestion that Obummer isn't spending every waking hour trying to vacate and nullify the entire constitution and bill of rights is so lacking in reason and clarity,it leaves me almost...breathless!!

I think I'm finally starting to understand how Jim Jones got all those people in Jonestown to drink the Koolaid,....clueless.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1278 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I'll never understand why "Ronnie" Reagan has the cult following he has. His sole purpose for being alive was to memorize and recite scripts handed to him by the money-crazy and powerful who stay in the background. He was even "recognized" by the NRA, but it must have been them begging for his support.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3219 Times on 1616 Posts
Likes Given: 421

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
I'll never understand why "Ronnie" Reagan has the cult following he has. His sole purpose for being alive was to memorize and recite scripts handed to him by the money-crazy and powerful who stay in the background. He was even "recognized" by the NRA, but it must have been them begging for his support.
So you would have preferred 4 more years of Carter? Economic growth and rebuilding the US Military didn't do it for you? Show me a perfect president at any point in our history.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 04-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
So you would have preferred 4 more years of Carter? Economic growth and rebuilding the US Military didn't do it for you? Show me a perfect president at any point in our history.
It was economic growth for the wealthy. It didn't trickle "down" to the rest of us. I always wondered what was meant by "down".

Old 04-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #28

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU

It was economic growth for the wealthy. It didn't trickle "down" to the rest of us. I always wondered what was meant by "down".
Maybe you prefer this.

forumrunner_20120421_174547.jpg

NEVER FORGET

Old 04-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Maybe you prefer this.

Attachment 44242
Neither is any good for 90% of the people in the U.S. By the way, I'm not a liberal. I have voted Republican most of my life. But both parties have abandoned the people who make an honest effort to earn a good living for their families. I am a computer research engineer. I am not a grocery clerk. I paid $23,000 in taxes last year. There are plenty of the wealthy who pay no taxes.
But so far as gun rights are concerned, I don't trust Romney any more than I do Obama.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 04-22-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Old 04-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #30

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6

If our 4 fathers were alive today they would...jail all these people wanting to take away America's right to self protection.
I think you are so correct !!!!!!