Fed up - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Fed up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I am rigs wife and he thought I should reply to you. First of all....good for you in standing up and taking responsibility for yourself to gain knowledge before voting. My suggestions to you are find like minded groups that you agree with for the most part. Whether it is a Tea Party group...9-12 organization or whomever....they will help curb the feeling of being overwhelmed. Read up and contact your local representatives....ask the hard questioned that concern you. Go to town halls and get to know folks....pick their brains. You will feel more of a team effort and regardless if different folks may see different candidates as more or less effective...you should have a clue by voting day on what u feel is the right vote for you. Most voting records for candidates....state or federal are accessible online if you want to make sure folks you like stand for the principles you stand for. Also....some talk show hosts on radio are great to listen to. Mark Levin...Michael Berry....Mike Church.....Andrew Wilkow as well as Cam And Company. Some r satellite shows and others are on standard radio or on line. Hope this helps.
“American by birth Texan by the grace of God”
“Molon labe”
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151001455519?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Old 08-13-2011, 01:35 AM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thank you all for your responses. I appreciate all the advice and ideas, they're more then helpful. I like seeing how others handle these pressures. Please feel free to keep on posting.

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.

Old 08-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #13

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Kudos 2H2H !!

By virtue of your questions you've assummed the mantle of adulthood. You should be proud ! A great many - regardless of their chronological age - never attain that status !

You've already gotten a great deal of good advice here, so I'm not gonna add my poor effort. Instead I'm just gonna suggest you take pride in your conscious decision to be a worthwhile citizen ! We have all to few of them !! >MW

Old 08-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #14

Liked 2611 Times on 1484 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
Kudos 2H2H !!

By virtue of your questions you've assummed the mantle of adulthood. You should be proud ! A great many - regardless of their chronological age - never attain that status !

You've already gotten a great deal of good advice here, so I'm not gonna add my poor effort. Instead I'm just gonna suggest you take pride in your conscious decision to be a worthwhile citizen ! We have all to few of them !! >MW
Well, 2H2H, if you're selecting a candidate because of the political

platform they support, rather than who looks nicer or makes a better

speech, you're already way ahead of the typical voter.

Newest Threads