Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Fed standoff heating up in Nev. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/fed-standoff-heating-up-nev-106118/)

-06 04-12-2014 08:48 PM

Fed standoff heating up in Nev.
 
From a bud's E mail and my reply.
------, about 12-15 years ago some folks wrote a composite of short stories and titled it “The Battle Of Jakes”. It is a very lengthy story but could play out if things get nasty. If nobammy declares martial law in Nevada and/or elsewhere things could get “testy” very rapidly. Lots of people are simply fed up with him and his anti American ways. -------
PS, ----- many are totally unprepared for anything other than everyday living. Not only can they not defend themselves but would be useless against foes no matter how motivated they are. Thomas Jefferson put it well—that the blood of tyrants and patriots have to be shed to preserve freedom. Hope things do not spiral out of control—but then…..

From: -------------
Up to 5,000 Armed Militia Members Will Be Arriving in Bunkerville, Nevada Today

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/video-militias-are-on-route-is-the-2nd-american-revolution-starting-in-bunkerville-nevada_04102014?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=f eed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SHTFplan+%28SHTF+Plan+-+When+It+Hits+The+Fan%2C+Don%27t+Say+We+Didn%27t+W arn+You%29

Sniper03 04-12-2014 09:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Surprise Harry Reid and the Dems are up to their Arss involved with this attempt to take over and here is the article! I am glad the citizens ran this up their _____!

Here is the article:

Bundy Ranch

BLM attempted cover-up of Sen. Reid/Chinese gov't takeover of ranch for solar farm
The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.
Corrupt Democratic Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) working!
Kit Daniels
April 11, 2014



Once again all about the Dems control over the citizens, regarding money and padding their pockets!;)
I thnik this time the people are fed up with them!


03

Sniper03 04-12-2014 10:58 PM

The sad thing is the Farmer will no doubt now be targeted by the IRS, FDA and what ever group the government dogs will put on to him in retaliation! Since we have an administration that uses our own government agencies to attack citizens now days!

03

JimRau 04-13-2014 01:03 AM

I am glad to see so many people coming to his side.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

WonderingMind 04-13-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1556800)
The sad thing is the Farmer will no doubt now be targeted by the IRS, FDA and what ever group the government dogs will put on to him in retaliation! Since we have an administration that uses our own government agencies to attack citizens now days!

03

I think you are right, however, since the outcry was so fierce this time they might think it is a good idea to back off of this guy for a year or two to let the Citizenry calm down and forget before they drop the hammer on that rancher.

If they do so now there are enough Citizens in the "Really Mad" column that we could do some pretty drastic things as get away with it. What happened in NV is proof in my mind that if enough Citizens get mad and start actively ignoring the illegal orders coming out of DC then there really isn't much the Fed Creatures can do.

robertusa123 04-13-2014 02:02 PM

The feds released the cows yesterday after armed prostestesters and milisa men showed up to demanend their release them. Isn't it amazing who citizens exerciseing their 2nd addment rights. Can do. This means 2 things. First the feds will show up with a lot more firepower next time. And they will start working even harder to remove the 2nd oddments rights from the people

mseric 04-14-2014 10:59 AM

Under the Taylor Grazing Act, a permit system was set up that granted grazing privileges, not rights. The grazing permit is a revocable license under the law, not creating any right, title, interest, or estate in or to the land. In the early 1990s the BLM revised Mr. Bundy’s, and other ranchers’, permits to protect the desert tortoise. Mr. Bundy did not like the revision and so he made, in my opinion, a catastrophic, knee-jerk mistake when he stopped paying his grazing fees in defiance. It was catastrophic because what he did the moment he stopped paying was remove all legal standing he had. He relinquished any claim he had to graze on public land. When he did that, the BLM rightfully canceled his permit and would not grant him anymore permits.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2014/04/06/letter-to-the-editor-bundy-forfeited-right-to-graze-cattle-counter-opinion-on-range-war/#.U0u_RdJDuSq

John_Deer 04-14-2014 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mseric (Post 1558003)
Under the Taylor Grazing Act, a permit system was set up that granted grazing privileges, not rights. The grazing permit is a revocable license under the law, not creating any right, title, interest, or estate in or to the land. In the early 1990s the BLM revised Mr. Bundy’s, and other ranchers’, permits to protect the desert tortoise. Mr. Bundy did not like the revision and so he made, in my opinion, a catastrophic, knee-jerk mistake when he stopped paying his grazing fees in defiance. It was catastrophic because what he did the moment he stopped paying was remove all legal standing he had. He relinquished any claim he had to graze on public land. When he did that, the BLM rightfully canceled his permit and would not grant him anymore permits.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2014/04/06/letter-to-the-editor-bundy-forfeited-right-to-graze-cattle-counter-opinion-on-range-war/#.U0u_RdJDuSq

What you say is true. Bundy did stop paying the grazing lease. When you lease grazing rights you can graze for the the amount of time in the lease. Bundy didn't stop paying the BLM in defiance. He quit paying the BLM because the land is owned by the state of NV not the federal government.

There is one other little nasty that no one has mentioned. The Bundy family and other cattle ranchers have met great resistance from the BLM because the BLM wants to sell the land for a solar panel farm. Both the solar panel farm and the cattle can easily coexist if a solar panel farm is truly what is going to be built on that land.

mseric 04-14-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Deer (Post 1558011)
What you say is true. Bundy did stop paying the grazing lease. When you lease grazing rights you can graze for the the amount of time in the lease. Bundy didn't stop paying the BLM in defiance. He quit paying the BLM because the land is owned by the state of NV not the federal government.

There is one other little nasty that no one has mentioned. The Bundy family and other cattle ranchers have met great resistance from the BLM because the BLM wants to sell the land for a solar panel farm. Both the solar panel farm and the cattle can easily coexist if a solar panel farm is truly what is going to be built on that land.


That Solar farm is 200 miles away from Bundy's ranch.

JTJ 04-14-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mseric (Post 1558020)
That Solar farm is 200 miles away from Bundy's ranch.

You better start looking to other sources than the liberal media.

Another BLM report entitled “Regional Mitigation Strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone” (BLM Technical Note 444) reveals that Bundy’s land in question is within the “Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone and surrounding area” which is part of a broad U.S. Department of Energy program for “Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States” on land “managed” by BLM.

It is called a mitigation zone. The feds are allowing the Chinese to build a solar farm on public land. To offset the habitat impact of the solar farm the feds are trying to clear the land the Bundy family has been legally using for 140 years. They instituted a fee program to supposedly protect an endangered tortoise. They are euthanizing those tortoises in nearby areas. The whole fee system was to establish BLM authority over the land for bureaucratic reasons and any excuse is allowable. A lease can be terminated and the other ranchers grazing the area will find that out the hard way.

Since when is it legal for the feds to allow a foreign owned for profit business to occupy federal land at the expense of US Citizens?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.