Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > FBI Wants Surplus Stores To Spy on Customers!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 06:22 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Personally i dont get the heebbies when a nonmuslim is buying ammo and talking about holing up in the woods cuz the gubbmint gonna take my baby. While at the sametime a bearded muslim in a pee stained bedsheet making threats against the great satin and buyin fertilizer is a little disturbing.

Islam has a millenias long history of religous intolerance and a lomg history of murder and genocide on their side.

I will take my chances with antigubbment nuts than the islamic wackjobs.
Islam is not the only religion with a long history of religious intolerence, murder and genocide on their side. Islam has only been around for around 1700 years and is currently the fastest growing religion in the world. Let us not forget the crusades or even the spanish inquisition. The religious lines have been drawn a long time ago the only difference is the the tech has grown both in how many people can be killed at one time and how fast the rest of the world can be told about it. Another thing we also need to realize is not all muslims are going to be man dress wear muhamed looking people some of the most dangerous muslim terrosist are the ones who look and sound just like me an american born blue blooded caucasian. So if I go into a surplus store to buy 20 ammo cans there is no real way for anyone to tell if I am just another nut that wants to keep his UPS racing collectables dry and cozy so he can sell them on ebay later, some wack job homegrown terrorist like MR. Uni Bomber or an Islamic convert. I teach anti IED for the army and one thing I always tell my students is the enemy is alot like me. "They are smart, devious, ruthless, dedicated to their cause and want to blow you up. The difference is I use CO2 and Baby powder the bad guys will kill you."

Not trying to step on toes but sometimes you really cant tell who the badguy is wether it be the government or some wacko with a grudge because I have black hair and hazel eyes.

When the zombies come its me you should worry about not them. They dont have guns and ammo.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:44 AM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

That's BS the government should mind there own they don't need to know if I bought a GD flashlight or anything I buy.