FBI Going after Bundy Supporters - Page 22
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

FBI Going after Bundy Supporters

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2014, 03:25 AM   #211
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9482 Times on 5121 Posts
Likes Given: 19654

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Koresh
Please don't poke that bear.

No offense and none taken

Old 05-18-2014, 04:37 AM   #212

Liked 1397 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
You have no desire to debate with me I am open minded and willing to change my view if the evidence is put before me, evidence not internet gossip. Some people are that fixated on their view that rational debate is useless.
I don't suppose you have any idea how profoundly hypocritical that was, do you? An open-minded person would not have "a view" unless and until he had satisfied himself that he had all, or at least a lot, of the good evidence. You don't and yet, you do.

If and when that changes and you find yourself the happy owner of a mind that actually is open, I recommend that you find and download your free copy of "Unintended Consequences". After reading that book, I believe you will understand more than you do now. In all likelihood, your opinions will not change but you will be better informed - both historically and philosophically.

Good luck with it.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 05-18-2014, 04:42 AM   #213

Liked 1397 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator View Post
I can see this forum two hundred years ago. The Whiskey rebellion.

Thread: Washington Agents Go After Revolutionary War Veterans. (Not the nations capital then; George was actually President).

Highlights: brutality; ingratitude; treachery; wants to be King (in fact already is!); and the Masonic plot to rule the world.

Just kidding. Perhaps.
It's an interesting topic of musing, though, isn't it?

One might also wonder what percentage of the population said not to worry about British efforts to confiscate gun powder in 1774-5. I don't doubt there were mutton head gun control fans back then, too.

Last edited by Rocky7; 05-18-2014 at 04:44 AM.
Mercator Likes This 
Old 05-18-2014, 04:53 AM   #214
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4684 Times on 3157 Posts
Likes Given: 2366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
It's an interesting topic of musing, though, isn't it?

One might also wonder what percentage of the population said not to worry about British efforts to confiscate gun powder in 1774-5. I don't doubt there were mutton head gun control fans back then, too.
Yep. They went to Canada.

Last edited by Mercator; 05-18-2014 at 05:00 AM. Reason: none

Old 05-18-2014, 10:09 AM   #215
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 845 Times on 530 Posts
Likes Given: 257

Quote:
I don't suppose you have any idea how profoundly hypocritical that was, do you? An open-minded person would not have "a view" unless and until he had satisfied himself that he had all, or at least a lot, of the good evidence. You don't and yet, you do.
Evidence of what, someone that is open minded caint have a view rubbish. If people did not post their views on this forum without evidence we would not be having this discussion. Do you never have a view? everything you post has evidence to back it up.

Quote:
Really? No one can be that dense.

If I drop a thermite grenade inside a house full of children, then I am, in point of fact, setting their home on fire.
Have you a link showing that a thermite grenade was used to start the fire, I assume you would not be dense enough to post that without evidence.

Old 05-18-2014, 11:18 AM   #216
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6828 Times on 3631 Posts
Likes Given: 513

Please feel free to discuss this in the politics subforum.

Thanks
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Closed Thread