Fast and Furious
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Fast and Furious

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2024 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 4305

Default Fast and Furious

If main stream media has something, I will drop a link. The links below are the only information. We are reading and hearing one thing and something else is happening behind the stage!

No true hard facts at the moment!

What was the payout for this possible sellout? Remember, almost all, if not all of the newly elected "Tea Party" candidates sold us out for the NDAA Bill.

John Boehner to halt Fast and Furious investigation, sell out to Eric Holder and White House

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2843551/posts

http://www.citizens4freedom.com/Articles/tabid/1387/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/6787/John-Boehner-to-halt-Fast-and-Furious-investigation-sell-out-to-Eric-Holder-and-White-House.aspx

http://www.coachisright.com/john-boehner-to-halt-fast-and-furious-investigation-sell-out-to-eric-holder-and-white-house/

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2012/02/sipsey-street-exclusive-meet-silent.html

That John Boehner has now become the most useful tool to the White House outrages many gun rights activists and Tea Party members, who look upon this turn of events as just one more sell-out in a long line of sell-outs.

Asked by this reporter what Boehner would get from such a deal, called "logrolling" by the source, he said, "Whatever he wants most or fears most. Politicians do these deals all the time, but this one is unusual in its size and scope. . . and the fact that a whole lot of people are watching."

Another source confirmed the foot of Boehner on the brake pedal of the Issa Committee investigation and said, "the only thing that will stop him is if somebody chucks him out of the car."

As press inquiries begin to grow about what influence Boehner has had on the Issa investigation, reports out of the hard-core gun rights groups that I spoke with today say that, in the words of one, "if this is the game that Boehner is going to play, we can play, too," pointing out that Boehner is facing a primary challenge in his home district in the spring. "I can see a lot of people suddenly invested in the idea that Boehner has to be dumped," said one.

Yesterday a lot of people, including this writer and the whistleblowers, were frankly discouraged at the outcome of the hearing. Today, however, that sense of betrayal has turned to anger, and resolve.

Said one source of this writer very familiar with the investigation and unhappy with the latest turn:

The real question, for many of us, is what now? I'm reminded of that guy in the Matrix where he sold everyone out just so he could get plugged back in, to "taste a steak again," (to) go back to the ease of living the lie rather than the burdens of fighting the reality. I believe many of us find ourselves standing face to face with similar paradigms, and now, forced to make that same decision. So I ask you, do you prefer easy with a side of steak? Or like me, and I borrow from Capt. John Paul Jones, "Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."

As I readied this post for publication, I received another call from a gun rights activist in Ohio. "Boner," he said, using a derogatory term of Buckeye conservatives for the Speaker of the House, "is going to wish he never heard of 'Gunwalker.'"

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 02-08-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here