F you and your high powered rifle!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > F you and your high powered rifle!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default F you and your high powered rifle!

Wow, this was an amazing story. I'm sure some of you have heard it before, but as I was reading it, I kept thinking the guys and gals at FTF would love this.

FULL ARTICLE HERE...suffice it to say this article serves as a wonderful example of how guns can save lives, and how utterly incompetent and ill informed our very government can be about the the very weapons they choose to over see.

F*** YOU AND YOUR HIGH POWERED RIFLE!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #2

Liked 1617 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 359

Good post. Lots of lessons there.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 02-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #3

Liked 1133 Times on 737 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Wow never heard that story before, very interesting and very good . Im sure that 22 miles would make one hell of a good book

Old 02-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Crazy how the court of public opinion can be swayed so easily by a few words from the prosecution. These bikers were nothing short of animals and that is an insult to all animals! The lesson here is even over 25 years since this incident you have to know exactly what you are going to face even if you kill someone with the legal use of deadly force! The anti gunners are just waiting for Obama to get reelected and they will be coming for our guns guaranteed! I sure hope everyone is a member of the NRA so our numbers will have a dramatic affect against any anti-gun legislation that might show up. It's our duty to do everything in our power to preserve the rights that this president is stripping away on a daily basis! GREAT POST...THANK YOU!!!

Old 02-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #5

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Anything by Mas Ayoob is like gold to me. Great point about warning shots too...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 02-27-2012, 04:06 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

To me warning shots are a waste of ammo and a reason for prosecutors to say, see, you didn't have to kill him. Those snakes will twist every word to make you the bad guy!

Old 02-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #7

Liked 1617 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 359

Mas Ayoob, wasn't he born in Kenya of Muslim parents? I would like to see his birth certificate.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 02-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3050 Times on 1526 Posts
Likes Given: 356

.19 % BAC + knife @ gunfight = removal from gene pool.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?

Old 02-29-2012, 02:44 AM   #9

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Sad part of this story - to me - is the "precurssors" happen to me almost daily ! Don't much give a rat's ass when I'm in the "company truck" , but getting "to and from" is another story ! Makes me super glad I was gifted with a "dash cam" !

FWIW, my sons have experienced similar incidents of "road rage" in pursuit of their normal / emergency duties.. Fortunately none have ever come to the level of cite ! >MW

Old 02-29-2012, 05:22 AM   #10

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop
Wow, this was an amazing story. I'm sure some of you have heard it before, but as I was reading it, I kept thinking the guys and gals at FTF would love this.

FULL ARTICLE HERE...suffice it to say this article serves as a wonderful example of how guns can save lives, and how utterly incompetent and ill informed our very government can be about the the very weapons they choose to over see.

F*** YOU AND YOUR HIGH POWERED RIFLE!!!

Thank you for sharing that article. As an attorney I can tell you that juries are unpredictable. The advice to not use a Class III weapon for self defense should be well heeded; unless it is your only option.