Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   F you and your high powered rifle! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/f-you-your-high-powered-rifle-58900/)

PrimePorkchop 02-27-2012 01:55 PM

F you and your high powered rifle!

Wow, this was an amazing story. I'm sure some of you have heard it before, but as I was reading it, I kept thinking the guys and gals at FTF would love this.

FULL ARTICLE HERE...suffice it to say this article serves as a wonderful example of how guns can save lives, and how utterly incompetent and ill informed our very government can be about the the very weapons they choose to over see.

F*** YOU AND YOUR HIGH POWERED RIFLE!!!

Chainfire 02-27-2012 02:15 PM

Good post. Lots of lessons there.

purehavoc 02-27-2012 02:31 PM

Wow never heard that story before, very interesting and very good . Im sure that 22 miles would make one hell of a good book

Greg_E 02-27-2012 02:49 PM

Crazy how the court of public opinion can be swayed so easily by a few words from the prosecution. These bikers were nothing short of animals and that is an insult to all animals! The lesson here is even over 25 years since this incident you have to know exactly what you are going to face even if you kill someone with the legal use of deadly force! The anti gunners are just waiting for Obama to get reelected and they will be coming for our guns guaranteed! I sure hope everyone is a member of the NRA so our numbers will have a dramatic affect against any anti-gun legislation that might show up. It's our duty to do everything in our power to preserve the rights that this president is stripping away on a daily basis! GREAT POST...THANK YOU!!!

vincent 02-27-2012 02:59 PM

Anything by Mas Ayoob is like gold to me. Great point about warning shots too...:cool:

Greg_E 02-27-2012 03:06 PM

To me warning shots are a waste of ammo and a reason for prosecutors to say, see, you didn't have to kill him. Those snakes will twist every word to make you the bad guy!

Chainfire 02-27-2012 03:12 PM

Mas Ayoob, wasn't he born in Kenya of Muslim parents? I would like to see his birth certificate.

Overkill0084 02-27-2012 03:38 PM

.19 % BAC + knife @ gunfight = removal from gene pool.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Millwright 02-29-2012 01:44 AM

Sad part of this story - to me - is the "precurssors" happen to me almost daily ! Don't much give a rat's ass when I'm in the "company truck" , but getting "to and from" is another story ! Makes me super glad I was gifted with a "dash cam" !

FWIW, my sons have experienced similar incidents of "road rage" in pursuit of their normal / emergency duties.. Fortunately none have ever come to the level of cite ! >MW

bcpascale 02-29-2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop
Wow, this was an amazing story. I'm sure some of you have heard it before, but as I was reading it, I kept thinking the guys and gals at FTF would love this.

FULL ARTICLE HERE...suffice it to say this article serves as a wonderful example of how guns can save lives, and how utterly incompetent and ill informed our very government can be about the the very weapons they choose to over see.

F*** YOU AND YOUR HIGH POWERED RIFLE!!!

Thank you for sharing that article. As an attorney I can tell you that juries are unpredictable. The advice to not use a Class III weapon for self defense should be well heeded; unless it is your only option.