Extremely Accurate Statistics...Or Not - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Extremely Accurate Statistics...Or Not

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 02:30 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
lots of confusing data. none of it relevent to the true facts. just what i would have suspected from a bunch of anti gun liberals, nonsense and illogical solutions and reasons!
You forgot the flat out lies.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:35 AM   #12

Liked 2403 Times on 1407 Posts
Likes Given: 540

"Assault weapons are a class of semi-automatic firearms designed with military features to allow rapid and accurate spray firing."

They don't even seem able to recognize an oxymoron. Rapid and accurate SPRAY firing? Really? Only in movies and on TV.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:03 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

California has one of the lowest gun death rates, and Alaska has one of the highest? WTF? In what world does that make sense? Last time I checked, California was the one with the major crime cess pools like LA.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #14

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
California has one of the lowest gun death rates, and Alaska has one of the highest? WTF? In what world does that make sense? Last time I checked, California was the one with the major crime cess pools like LA.
There is a city in my county called Stockton. It's got crazy huge crime rates. If it weren't for that city the rest of the county could get concealed carry permits. I am crazy paranoid every time I go there there a very few nice places.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:43 AM   #15
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex View Post
There is a city in my county called Stockton. It's got crazy huge crime rates. If it weren't for that city the rest of the county could get concealed carry permits. I am crazy paranoid every time I go there there a very few nice places.
what about Compton California, Chicago, New York City, Washington DC, ect.,,,

yes Trip, you are correct, the flat out lies!

Old 11-29-2012, 05:40 AM   #16
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1770 Times on 1090 Posts
Likes Given: 9815

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
My guess would be that they confued the words "animal attacks" with the words "firearm deaths". Either way, their site has this coming......
thestupiditburnsblack.jpg  

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 11-29-2012, 10:20 AM   #17

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I can't grab the link on my phone.......Is that per capita? Mucho more peoples in Disneyland than AK.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #18

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

My state got a D. And clearly they know nothing about firearm related deaths, must of mixed that up with animals that were hunted.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #19

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The anti gun movement has had good luck attacking one class of arms at a time. They did it with small hand guns, Full autos, sawed off shotguns, handguns with remveable stocks, silencers. long magazines, pistolgrips. What did any of this have to do with gun crimes ?
Don't laugh at these people they are going after a single class of firearms. They are very dangerous to gun rights.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #20

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
The anti gun movement has had good luck attacking one class of arms at a time. They did it with small hand guns, Full autos, sawed off shotguns, handguns with remveable stocks, silencers. long magazines, pistolgrips. What did any of this have to do with gun crimes ?
Don't laugh at these people they are going after a single class of firearms. They are very dangerous to gun rights.
Exactly they had nothing to do with gun crimes. I mean look how many crimes were committed in the last 50 years with a legally purchased fully automatic anyways?