Everything is a weapon this guy didnt need a gun to kill 8 people! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Everything is a weapon this guy didnt need a gun to kill 8 people!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 03:38 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh View Post
I couldn't blame a guy for shooting a cop who comes to his house and kicks in his door without righteousness any more then I could blame the colonists for shooting English soldiers enforcing the Tax Stamp Act of 1765.
off topic but, you mean when cops bust down a door with no verbal warning what so ever because they "detected the scent of marijuana" and still found none after the fact. yea i dont see the upper side to no warning warrants especially when half the time its a wrong address or the person has done moved.
I don't think I'm cool enough to play Spartan shouting "Molon Labe!". I'll just stick to being an American, firmly saying "Dont Tread On Me".
Old 08-05-2012, 04:49 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

What I mean is that the entire system,no matter how it attempts to justify itself,is still accountable to natural law.Whether it wants to be or not.

Even if the police have a warrant that is legitimate,the law that the person so named in the warrant is being accused of violating may not be.

When the red coats came to ensure that colonists were abiding by the tax stamp act,they came under "color of law",but the "law" they were enforcing so violated the natural rights of the people that a revolution erupted.

If you are a murderer or tie kids up in your basement or something,then i have no sympathy for you and you have no excuse and the police should come kick in your door.

But some dumbass with a bag of pot?

Thats the sort of **** that revolutions get sparked off.
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi