Everything is a weapon this guy didnt need a gun to kill 8 people! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Everything is a weapon this guy didnt need a gun to kill 8 people!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 03:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Yea, I think the link is broke... Chinese man killed 8 people in with a Knife somewhere in China. Mad at his girlfriend, he killed her and her parents. Then walked down the street and killed 5 more random???

Old 08-03-2012, 04:00 AM   #12

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Yeah that just proves that gun control won't do ****. Lots of people are taking actions to bring up gun control because they believe it will stop the mass killings like what happened in Aurora. Timothy McVeigh didn't use any gun. Wake up America!!!!

Old 08-03-2012, 05:07 AM   #13

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Nasty
Yeah that just proves that gun control won't do ****. Lots of people are taking actions to bring up gun control because they believe it will stop the mass killings like what happened in Aurora. Timothy McVeigh didn't use any gun. Wake up America!!!!
Bingo... And aren't we obligated to declare a civil war if needed to protect ourselves from being disarmed? Once our government gets to large to run itself and work for "the people" shouldn't we exercise our rights as the "official board members of the government" that works for you and I....
Voting has become for the most part, a part of or rights that our youth think is worthless and not for the purpose it was intended... I have to agree.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #14

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

WELL I BE DAMMMMMMM, 9 KILLED, AND 4 WOUNDED........................he had his magazine loaded to the top. i wonder what kind of gun he had.......................WAIT, WHAT!!!!! he killed all those people with a knife???? but surely he couldn't have killed that many.........................REALLY?????.......... ...........ARE YOU SURE THERE WAS "NO" GUN???????.............................a crazy did all that with a knife, AGAIN, I BE DAMMMMMMMM!!!!

posted this statement several times to the yahoo comments section, it never once showed up. yahoo is a bunch of liberal a$$hole$ that only like to hear themselves think.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 08-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
WELL I BE DAMMMMMMM, 9 KILLED, AND 4 WOUNDED........................he had his magazine loaded to the top. i wonder what kind of gun he had.......................WAIT, WHAT!!!!! he killed all those people with a knife???? but surely he couldn't have killed that many.........................REALLY?????.......... ...........ARE YOU SURE THERE WAS "NO" GUN???????.............................a crazy did all that with a knife, AGAIN, I BE DAMMMMMMMM!!!!

posted this statement several times to the yahoo comments section, it never once showed up. yahoo is a bunch of liberal a$$hole$ that only like to hear themselves think.
Chinese efficiency! I have noticed that yahoo can be a bit discerining on the comments section.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-03-2012, 06:23 PM   #16

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Chinese efficiency! I have noticed that yahoo can be a bit discerining on the comments section.
They always have been

Old 08-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #17

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Ice T speaks about gun control. Just found this video on Youtube.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:03 AM   #18

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

As odious as it might sound to agree with the rapper who made the song "cop killer",the Second Amendment was in fact written so that the people should be armed,as a LAST RESORT,to defend themselves against tyranny from government.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson

Like it or not,Ice T is literally channeling Jefferson with talk of use of arms in self defense from police.

When the police enforce tyrannical laws without taking into account the inalienable rights of mankind,there comes a point where resistance may not be not only the only choice,but a patriotic duty.

I couldn't blame a guy for shooting a cop who comes to his house and kicks in his door without righteousness any more then I could blame the colonists for shooting English soldiers enforcing the Tax Stamp Act of 1765.

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 08-05-2012 at 12:07 AM.
People Like This 
Old 08-05-2012, 12:21 AM   #19

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Some of the more hardcore biker types have carried master locks with a bandanna tied through the shackle for years.

One mind, any weapon.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #20
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6128 Times on 3035 Posts
Likes Given: 6509

Tim McVeigh destroyed a big building and lots of people with fertilizer, a UHauL and Diesel fuel. Atta and buds killed 5000 and crippled a city or two with flying lessons. Jack the Ripper, The hillside Strangler and lots of others never used a gun. Hell, Barry Oh's never carried a gun and he's killed lots of Americans by allowing the war in Afghanistan to continue.