Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Everything is a weapon this guy didnt need a gun to kill 8 people! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/everything-weapon-guy-didnt-need-gun-kill-8-people-69479/)

tjacobson 08-02-2012 07:50 PM

Everything is a weapon this guy didnt need a gun to kill 8 people!
 
This is what not being able to defend yourself does to a society. If you take away the gun, the knife will become the evil. If you take away the knife, the spoon will become a weapon... When you take away our right to defend those that wish to do us harm, you have become a communist States of America.




http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-teen-kills-eight-knife-attack-reports-102629246.htm

Blueguns 08-02-2012 08:18 PM

I think the link may be broken.

Mosin 08-02-2012 08:34 PM

I used to have 6 brothers and 3 sisters. One day (I'm still thankful I was outside at the time), my dad used the bathroom and it was so bad it wiped out my entire family and left me an orphan. To this day I don't know what he ate for dinner, but whatever it was, they need to regulate it.

kytowboater 08-02-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin
I used to have 6 brothers and 3 sisters. One day (I'm still thankful I was outside at the time), my dad used the bathroom and it was so bad it wiped out my entire family and left me an orphan. To this day I don't know what he ate for dinner, but whatever it was, they need to regulate it.

Microwave chimichangas I bet.

Mosin 08-02-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kytowboater (Post 890861)
Microwave chimichangas I bet.

You shouldn't be allowed to buy one more than 6 inches, and their numbers should be regulated to one purchase per month. Furthermore there should be a psychological evaluation before purchase.

Do you really, REALLY NEED a microwave chimichanga????:confused:

I mean, the founding fathers never wrote to protect us from government intrusion regarding to chimichanga ownership.

kytowboater 08-02-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin

You shouldn't be allowed to buy one more than 6 inches, and their numbers should be regulated to one purchase per month. Furthermore there should be a psychological evaluation before purchase.

Do you really, REALLY NEED a microwave chimichanga????:confused:

I mean, the founding fathers never wrote to protect us from government intrusion regarding to chimichanga ownership.

Yep, then their sales should be tracked. Their owners registered. They are dangerous.

primer1 08-02-2012 08:52 PM

News.yahoo.com has it. I cant post links with my dumphone.

orangello 08-02-2012 09:23 PM

Remember the stabbing incident at the Beijing Olympics? Yup, knives can be used to kill people too.

Pig****er (aurora, CO murderer) would have probably been just as successful at killing and maiming people, had he used some home-made incindiery devices (roadflares & gasoline) with some pepper spray.

kytowboater 08-02-2012 09:25 PM

In chronicle of riddick, he killed a fella with a tea cup...

tjacobson 08-03-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kytowboater
In chronicle of riddick, he killed a fella with a tea cup...

My point exactly... I have a chain on my wallet. Should I register my wallet with LEO?


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.